Mackie Thump 15 Complete PA System Bundle with Mixer and Stands
Mackie Thump 15 Complete PA System Bundle with Mixer and StandsDetails
The Mackie Thump 15 Complete PA System Bundle consists of two Mackie Thump 15 active speakers, two height-adjustable speaker stands, a compact 8 channel mixer and two jack to XLR cables. Featuring class-D and class-AB amplifiers that deliver 500W (RMS) power output per speaker, the Thump 15s produce accurate sound reproduction with dynamic bass responses. The SubZero SZ-MIX08USB mixer provides a range of inputs and outputs, along with phantom power and EQ controls. Complete with a lightweight and compact design, the Mackie PA system bundle is perfect for live performance venues and touring applications alike.
Product Ref: 65507View Full Description
Buy on finance from £16.44 per month Finance from £16.44 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Flexible and Powerful
Mackie Thump active loudspeakers are equipped with efficient amplifiers and custom-designed drivers which combine together to deliver professional-quality sound with thunderous lows at all volumes. The Thump 15 PA speakers feature a built-in 3-band EQ with a sweepable mid, allowing you to tailor the overall sound to suit individual performance environments.
SubZero SZ-MIX08USB Mini Mixer
Combining great build quality and features with outstanding value for money, this mixer offers what you would normally only expect from a much higher priced mixer. With its compact size, and USB connectivity, it is an incredibly versatile mixer for studio sessions and live performances.
PA Speaker Stands
The height-adjustable PA speaker stands from Gear4music are easy to set-up and will keep your speakers safe and secure. Made from durable aluminium, these speaker stands offer an adjustment range of 800mm and a maximum load capacity of 50kg each. Ideal for gigging bands and musicians, the PA speaker stands allow versatile positioning in any environment.
- 1000W total system power
- High-output, gig-ready design with class-D amplification
- Class-leading 15'' woofer and 1.4'' titanium dome compression driver
- Dynamic bass response delivers thunderous lows at all volumes
- Precision 2-way crossover
- Trasducer time alignment ensures total system optimisation
- Integrated system protection/limiting
- 3-band EQ with sweepable mid to achieve the perfect sound
- Mic/line input allows direct connection of a microphone
- Flexible mounting options including pole-mounting/tripod
- Angled design is suitable for floor monitoring applications
- Lightweight and portable design
Mackie Thump 15
- Frequency Response:
- 39Hz - 20kHz, -3dB
- 32Hz - 23kHz, -10dB
- Coverage Angle: 90° x 60° (H x V)
- Monitor Angle: 45°
- Compression Driver: 1.4''
- Diaphragm Material: Titanium
- Magnet Material: Ferrite
- Woofer: 15''
- Cone Material: Paper
- Magnet Material: Ferrite
- Amplifier Type: Class-D/Class-AB
- Amplifier Power Output: 500W RMS / 1000W Peak
- Low-Frequency: 400W RMS / 800W Peak (Class-D)
- High-Frequency: 100W RMS / 200W Peak (Class-AB)
- Input Connectors:
- Female XLR
- 1/4'' Balanced
- Input Impedance: 20k Ohms Balanced Bridging / 10k Ohms Unbalanced
- Thru Connector: Male XLR Balanced
- Crossover Type: 24dB/Octave
- Crossover Frequency: 3kHz
- Low-Frequency: ±6dB @ 80Hz, Sweeping
- Mid-Frequency: ±6dB Sweepable From 100Hz to 8kHz
- High-Frequency EQ: ±6dB @ 12kHz, Shelving
- Power Supply: Switchmode, 100V AC - 240V AC
- Input Protection:
- Peak and RMS Limiting
- Power Supply and Amplifier Thermal Protection
- Display LEDs:
- Front/Rear Power On
- Rear OL (Overload)
- Cabinet: Trapezoidal
- Cabinet Material: Polypropylene
- Grille: Perforated Metal with Weather-Resistant Coating
- Dimensions: 29'' x 17.5'' x 17'' / 737mm x 445mm x 432mm (H x W x D)
- Weight: 36lb / 16.3kg
- XLR Mic inputs: 4
- Jack Line inputs: 4 x 1/4"
- CD Input: 3.5mm
- EQ: ±15dB EQ at 80Hz & 12KHz
- Headphones: Out Level Control
- RCA: 2TK Input/Output
- Send: Auxiliary
- Level Indicator: 4-Band LED
- USB: USB Recording and Playing Function (Stereo Output/Input Only)
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20kHz
- Total Harmonic Distortion:
- Mic Input Gain Range: -20dB to +45dB
- Line Input Gain Range: -20dB to +25dB
- Equalisation Range:
- High: ±15dB @ 12kHz
- Low: ±15dB@80Hz
- Max Output: +21dB ±2dB
- Input Impedance:
- Mic: 2.3kΩ Balanced
- Line: 20kΩ Balanced
- CD/RCA: 24kΩ Unbalanced
- Phantom Power: +48VDC (V)
- Power Supply: DC12V
- Dimensions: 215mm x 230mm x 75mm (W x D x H)
PA Speaker Stands
- Material: Aluminium
- Dimensions: 1000mm x 150mm x 150mm
- Maximum Load: 50kg
- Height Adjustment: 1000mm - 1800mm
- Colour: Black
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.