Mackie Thump 12 Active PA Speaker Pair with Speaker Stands
Mackie Thump 12 Active PA Speaker Pair with Speaker StandsDetails
The Mackie Thump 12 is an incredibly tough and portable powered PA speaker featuring a 12" low/mid woofer, 1000 Watts of power equipped with a flexible mic/line input with integrated 3 band EQ. This unique package includes two powerful and versatile Thump 12 speakers as well as two Gear4Music Speaker stands and carry case. This speaker set is well equipped to punch out great sound quality through a small to medium sized venue as a front of house speaker or as a stage monitor.
Product Ref: 53354View Full Description
Buy on finance from £14.33 per month Finance from £14.33 per month
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Only the Mackie Thump 12 powered loudspeaker delivers the class-leading, chest-thumping low end you deserve. With 1000W of peak power (500W RMS), the Thump 12 provides the high output you need in a package that's tough, lightweight and portable. Designed by the world's leader in portable live sound, Thump12 offers a 3-band EQ perfect for acoustic and vocal-only applications. And with a rugged enclosure and robust system protection, you're more than ready for your next gig. Delivering real-world power levels, application flexibility and class-leading bass response, you can be confident that the Thump 12 offers the best performance for your money.
- Gig-ready, high-output design
- Ultra-efficient Class-D amplification
- 12" high-output woofer / 1.4" titanium dome compression driver
- Dynamic bass response delivers amazing lows at all volumes
- Precision 2-way crossover
- Transducer time alignment
- System protection / limiting
- 3-Band EQ with sweepable mid to dial in the perfect sound
- Mic/line input allows direct connection of microphone
- Flexible mounting options including tripod and pole-mounting
- Angled design perfect for use as a stage monitor
- Rugged polypropylene construction designed for heavy use
- Power: Bi-Amped
- LF Driver Size: 12"
- HF Driver Size: 1.4"
- LF Driver Power Amp: 800 Watts
- HF Driver Power Amp: 200 Watts
- Total Power Output: 1000 Watts
- Frequency Range: 50 Hz - 23 kHz
- Crossover Frequency: 24 dB @ 3 kHz
- SPL (Max): 125 dB
- Horizontal Coverage Angle: 90°
- Vertical Coverage Angle: 60°
- Enclosure Material: Polypropylene
- Mounting Options: Pole, Floor Wedge
- Inputs: 1 x Combo XLR/TRS
- Outputs: 1 x CLR (Thru)
- Height: 23.5"
- Width: 14.5"
- Depth: 12.4"
- Weight: 13.2 Kg
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.