Mackie SRM450 V2 Active PA Speaker with Free Speaker Bag
(including VAT @ 20%)
23 in stock
Can be delivered to you on: 21 May 13
Optional: 5 year warranty: £26.50
(Includes 60 day money back guarantee)
Add to basket to show delivery options
- Mackie SRM450 V2 Loudspeaker
- 2-way, Bi-Amplified Active PA Speaker
- High-Output Precision Titanium Compression Driver
- 300W class-D, Fast Recovery LF amp/100W HF Amp
- Protective Speaker Bag Included
Mackie SRM450 V2 Active PA Speaker with Free Speaker Bag— The Mackie SRM450 Version 2 Active Speaker surpasses the performance of the original SRM450. The V2 delivers pure studio monitor sound at more powerful, full-on loudspeaker levels.
Protect and transport the Mackie SRM450 V2 Active PA Speaker with Free Speaker Bag with this Authentic Mackie Speaker Bag included in this offer.
Product Ref: 29424
SRM450 V2 Active PA Speaker
The Mackie SRM450 version 2 delivers live sound that sounds like it should. With the SRM Series Portable Active Loudspeakers, Mackie include the technology to help you focus completely on your performance instead of being distracted by constant EQ and level tweaks.
Many portable loudspeakers produce lows that lack substance but the SRM450 V2 delivers astonishingly deep and defined bass frequencies, outperforming the original SRM450, which was renowned for its ability to deliver real low-down sound. That's thanks to the SRM450 V2's Servo Feedback technology combined with its all-new neodymium woofer and 3-inch voice coil.
The SRM450 V2 employs reliable protection circuitry, a built-in limiter for less distortion at peak levels, and an automatic sliding high pass filter to give you that little bit extra volume when the crowd demands more. Thanks to the advanced technology of its power supply and Class-D amp topology, the SRM450 V2 is greater than 90 percent efficient, so more of the power from your outlet goes straight to the transducer, without the power supply and amp giving off loads of heat. Less heat means better performance, and longer life.
For more information about the Mackie SRM450 Version 2 speaker, please download the owner's manual from the link below.
SRM450 V2 Speaker Bag
Keep scratches and wear-and-tear to your SRM450v2 to a minimum with this Mackie speaker bag. Made from hard-wearing black nylon with reinforced corners, and featuring heavy duty zippers, there's no better way to look after your essential PA equipment. Transportation is made easy with a wide, sturdy, padded shoulder strap and there's even a roomy zippered compartment for your cables and other PA accessories.
SRM450V2 Active Pa Speaker Features/Specifications:
For more detailed features and specifications for the Mackie SRM450 V2 Active PA Speaker, please download the PDF from the link below.
- Mackie SRM450V2: 2-way bi-amplified, optimized active loudspeaker system
- Driver: High-output precision titanium compression driver
- Transducer: Neodymium long-throw low frequency transducer with 3-inch voice coil
- Woofer: Servo Feedback controlled woofer for tight low-end punch
- Amp: 300W class-D, Fast Recovery LF amp / 100W HF amp
- Dispersion: Ultra-wide, smooth dispersion via multi-cell horn aperture and HF waveguide
- Crossover: Built-in phase-accurate 24dB Linkwitz-Riley electronic crossover
- Other Features: Mackie Active Electronic time alignment, phase correction and EQ for studio quality sound
- Frequency Response: (3 dB) - 55 Hz 18 kHz or (10 dB) 45 Hz 20 kHz
- Max SPL Peak: 1m 127 dB
- Circuitry: Built-in Protection Circuitry for Long Life
- Line Input: Mic/line input and pass-thru connector
- Options: Flyable, Pole Mountable, Floor Wedge-able (Poles and Stands Not Included)
- Dimensions for Individual Speaker:
- Height: 660 mm
- Width: 390 mm
- Depth: 376 mm
- Weight: 18 kg
You may also be interested in ...
|Mackie SRM450 Active PA System with Mixer and Speaker Stands||£849.00|
|Mackie Thump TH-15A Active Speaker with Free Speaker Bag||£301.00|
|Mackie Thump TH-12A Active Speaker with Free Speaker Bag||£258.00|
|Mackie HD1221 2-Way Active PA speaker||£775.00|
|Mackie Thump TH-12A PA Including Stands and Cable||£484.00|
|Laney CX15-A 300 Watt Active PA Speaker||£299.00|
|Mackie SRM450 Active Complete PA Pack||£1,799.00|
|Mackie DLM12 Active PA Speakers and Stands||£1,598.00|
|Mackie SRM1801 1000w Active Sub||£646.00|
|Mackie SRM1801 1000W Active Sub with Free Integrated Pole||£569.00|
Tell a friend about...
Mackie SRM450 V2 Active PA Speaker with Free Speaker Bag
Simply enter your friend's name, e-mail address and optionally a message, and we'll send them an e-mail telling them about Mackie SRM450 V2 Active PA Speaker with Free Speaker Bag
|Optional Message to friend|
The product price includes a one year warranty and 14 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 14 days to 60 days (terms apply after 14 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back after 5 years if the policy has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within mainland UK, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.