Mackie ProFX8v2 8-Channel Professional Effects Mixer
Mackie ProFX8v2 8-Channel Professional Effects MixerDetails
Product Ref: 58411View Full Description
Spend another £74.00 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Designed specifically for live sound, Vita preamps are virtually noiseless, featuring a discrete Class-A front end design, dual feedback stabilization and bias current optimization for unmatched low-noise performance.
ReadyFX Effects Engine
The all-new ReadyFX effects engine employs floating-point DSP, designed specifically for intensive processing of high-quality audio. This results in effects that are rich and always ready to elevate performance and inspire audiences.
Advanced Live Mixing Toolkit
Each ProFXv2 model is a well-stocked audio toolkit. From critical tools like multi-band graphic equalization to smart features like channel inserts and footswitchable FX mute, ProFXv2 always has the tools you need.
The ProFX8v2 features a built in USB interface to allow simple recording of your live mix direct from your mixer. Additionally the USB connection can be used to playback music from laptops and other devices during the show. Included with the FX8v2 is the easy to use Tracktion recording software.
The ProFX8v2 has 3-band equalization at carefully selected points which can be used to boosts or cut all frequencies past the specified frequency. The hi EQ provides up to 15 dB of boost or cut above 12kHz, and it is also flat (no boost or cut) at the detent. Use it to add sizzle to cymbals, an overall sense of transparency, or an edge to keyboards, vocals and guitar. Increase the cut to reduce sibilance from a microphone or to mask tape hiss. The mid EQ is centred at 2.5 kHz and can be used to manipulate the dynamics of connected instrument. Additionally the low EQ provides up to 15 dB of boost or cut below 80 Hz. This frequency represents the punch in bass drums, bass guitar, fat synth patches and some baritone singers.
- 4 Extremely low-noise Mackie Vita mic preamps designed to add life to any input
- All-new ReadyFX effects engine with 16 great-sounding effects like reverbs, delays and choruses
- 7-Band graphic EQ for tuning mains or monitors
- Built-in USB interface to record the show or provide music playback
- Aux output perfect for driving a monitor mix
- 3 Stereo channels plus extra stereo return for external effects or stereo playback devices
- 60mm Faders for input channels, return and main/monitor masters
- 3-Band EQ (80Hz, 2.5kHz and 12kHz) on all channels
- Directly connect guitar, bass and other instruments via Hi-Z input
- Stereo RCA tape I/O with input level control
- Headphone output with separate level control
- Balanced XLR and balanced/unbalance 1/4 inch main outputs
- FX mute with remote control via footswitch
- Break switch mutes all channels for music playback between sets
- Built in USB recording interface with simple setup via Mac or PC
- Great for live recording and perfect for home studios
- Stream playback music for live or studio applications
- Includes user-friendly Tracktion recording software
- Legendary Mackie "Built-Like-A-Tank" design
- Solid steel chassis protects your investment
- Tough ABS side protection
- Robust internal multi-voltage power supply
- Inputs: 4 x XLR, 8 x 1/4" Line, 2 x 1/4" Insert, 1 x Stereo RCA, 2 x 1/4" Stereo Return
- Outputs: 2 x 1/4" Main Out, 2 x XLR Main Out, 1 x 1/4" FX Send, 1 x 1/4" Mon Send, 1 x 1/4" Headphones, 1 x Stereo RCA
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 30 kHz
- Distortion (THD+N): < 0.03%
- Mic to Insert Send (EIN): -125 dBu
- Residual Noise Output: -80 dBu
- Attenuation/Crosstalk: - 80dB
- Mute Switch / Break Switch (Crosstalk): -90dB
- CMRR: 70 dB
- Inputs Level (Max): +22 dBu
- Output Level (Max): +28 dBu
- Digital Effects (Input): Mono
- Digital Effects (Output): Stereo
- Digital Effects Presets: 16
- Phantom Power: +48V
- Operating Temp: 0° - 40°C
- Power Consumption: 20 Watts
- Height: 3.6" / 91mm
- Width: 11.4" / 290mm
- Depth: 14.1" / 358mm
- Weight: 3.2 Kg
- Format: USB 1.1
- I/O: Stereo Input/Output
- A/D/A: 16-Bit, 44.1 kHz / 48 kHz
- Low: +/- 15dB @ 80 Hz
- Mid: +/- 15dB @ 2.5 kHz
- High: +/- 15dB @ 12 kHz
- Low Cut Filter: 18dB/Octave @ 100 Hz
- Frequency Centres: 125, 250, 500, 1k, 2k, 4k, 8k
- Gain: +/-15
- Assignable To: Main, Monitor, Bypassable
- Mic In: 3.8K Ohms
- Channel Insert Return: 10K Ohms
- Inputs: >20K Ohms
- Tape Output: 1K Ohms
- Phones Output: 25 Ohms
- Other Outputs (Unbalanced): 120 Ohms
- Other Outputs (Balanced): 240 Ohms
Maximum Voltage Gain
- Insert Output (Mic Input): 50dB
- Tape Output (Mic Input): 60dB
- USB Output (Mic Input): 50dB
- 1/4" Main Output (Mic Input): 70dB
- XLR Main Output (Mic Input): 76dB
- FX Send (Mic Input): 90dB
- Insert Output (M/Line Input): 30dB
- Tape Output (M/Line Input): 40dB
- USB Output (M/Line Input): 30dB
- XLR Main Output (M/Line Input): 56dB
- FX Send (M/Line Input): 70dB
- Tape Output (S/Line Input): 30dB
- USB Output (s/Line Input): 30dB
- XLR Main Output (S/Line Input): 46dB
- FX Send (S/Line Input): 60dB
- XLR Main Output (Tape Input): 36dB
- XLR Main Output (USB Input): 36dB
- XLR Main Output (S/Return): 26dB
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.