Mackie PPM1012 12 Channel Powered Mixer
Mackie PPM1012 12 Channel Powered MixerDetails
Product Ref: 17387View Full Description
Buy on finance from £30.01 per month Finance from £30.01 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Mackie have custom designed the PPM1012 with Class-D amps, which are cool-running and boast maximum efficiency. The PPM includes Mackie's proven Fast Recovery circuitry, eliminating the risk of pesky amp latching. The result is a distortion free mix even when pushing peak levels.
The built-in limiter can go toe-to-toe with the most popular outboard stereo limiters used in live sound today, protecting your speakers from damage. The limiter's attack and release times are specifically selected to address full-bandwidth music and will not muddy things up by adding any unwanted pumping. PPM mixers are surprisingly lightweight, but tremendously powerful. You can push the PPM1012 to its maximum output, distortion free.
Premium Components & Connections
Excellent Mackie preamplifiers ensure transparent, low-noise/high-headroom characteristics right at the front of the mixer. The PPM1012 offers 8 mic/line channels with trusted Mackie preamplifiers. True 48V phantom power allows every condenser mic to perform at its full potential. Legendary 3-band active EQ with mid-sweep straight off the tremendously popular VLZ3 mixer series. Sweetening any channel is a breeze. Individual mono channel inserts allow you to use your favorite compressor or other outboard processing on a critical instrument or voice. They are also great direct outs for recording. Dedicated in-line compressors (ch. 1-6) bring simple but sweet dynamics with the single twist of a knob.
Dual graphic EQs are provided for use with mains and monitors. These EQs feature tight, constant-Q Filters that effect only the frequency range you've intended. Mackie's high-resolution 12-segment meters enable more visibility of your signal, and the super quick response of the meters allows what you see to translate quickly and easily to what you hear.
'Gig Ready' Effects
Dual all-new RMFX+ (Running Man FX) effects processors bring 'gig-ready', useable effects to your mixes. The RMFX+ processor features 24 solid FX that are known for their utility and usability. Small, medium and large room reverbs with the choice of a warm or bright characteristic put your mix in the right space. Simple, rich choruses and an array of practical delays with common amounts of repeats enable you to create professional mixes without requiring a two-hour sound check. Also, the RMFX+ is the first onboard processor to feature a user tap function. So if you want to use a delay, but our preset delay time doesn't work, you can tap it in instantly! Mackie have delivered a full rack of gear at your fingertips that is easy to master, allowing you to look and sound really good at your next gig.
Armored and ready for action, the PPM1012 is encased in solid metal, protecting it from years of abuse. The integrated front handle allows you to easily pick it up and get going, and it is rack-mountable for added rigidity and security.
Matching Made Easy
PPM mixers and Mackie passive speakers were made for each other. From their popular C series (C300/200) to their S series (S200/S400), Mackie designed their mixer to match the power requirements of their passive speakers perfectly. Mackie easily provide enough power for a complete system.
- Full-featured 12-channel, 1600-watt powered desktop mixer with onboard effects
- 800-watt & 800-watt peak Class-D fast recovery power amplifiers
- Dual 32-bit RMFX+ processors with 24 'gig ready' reverbs, choruses & tap delay
- 8 mic/line mono inputs & two stereo line inputs with 4-segment LEDs
- Mackie high-headroom, low-noise mic preamps with RF rejection & switchable 48V phantom power
- 6 dedicated in-line compressors
- 3-band channel EQ with mid sweep (100Hz - 8kHz) on mono channels & 4-band EQ on stereo line channels 9/10 & 11/12
- DI inputs for direct instrument connections on channels 7 & 8
- 4 AUX sends - two mon & two FX
- Dual 9-band graphic EQs on mains & monitor outputs
- Mono output with level control & low pass filter adjustable from 75Hz - 100Hz
- 3-mode two-channel amplifier, switchable as mains stereo L/R, mono mains/monitor 1, or mon 1 & mon 2
- Precision passive EQ
- 12v BNC lamp jack
- Robust metal chassis with integrated carry handle
- Includes rack ears
- Lightweight & portable
- Noise Characteristics
- Equivalent Input Noise, Mic Input, 150Ω Source Impedance, 20Hz - 20kHz: -128 dBu
- Main Mix Level Down, All Channels Level Down: -95 dBu
- Main Mix Level 0 dB, All Channels Level Down: -89 dBu
- Main Mix Level 0 dB, All Channel Levels 0 dB: -84 dBu
- Mic Mono Input Gain: 0 dB to +50 dB
- Line Mono Input Gain: -20 dB to +30 dB
- Line Stereo Input Gain: -20 dB to +20 dB
- Frequency Response
- Mic Mono Input: <10Hz - 100kHz
- Line Mono Inputs: <10Hz - 32kHz
- Line Stereo Inputs: <10Hz - 80kHz
- Distortion (THD+N)
- Mic Mono: <0.003 Percent
- Line Mono: <0.005 Percent
- Line Stereo: <0.003 Percent at Main Out
- Maximum Input Levels
- Mic Mono Input: +21 dBu Minimum Gain
- Line Mono Inputs: +21 dBu
- Line Stereo Inputs: +21 dBu
- Maximum Output Levels
- Preamp Main & Monitor Outputs: +21 dBu
- Loudspeaker Outputs
- Peak Output Power @ 4Ω: 2 x 800W Peak
- RMS Output Power @ 4Ω: 2 x 400W RMS, 1 Percent THD. 2 x 500W RMS, 3 Percent THD
- RMS Output Power @ 8Ω: 2 x 250W RMS, 1 Percent THD. 2 x 300W RMS, 3 Percent THD
- Recommended Load Impedance: 4-8Ω Per Channel
- High Shelving (All Channels): ±15 dB @ 12kHz
- Mid Peaking, Sweepable: ±15 dB
- Mid Sweep Range: 100Hz - 8kHz
- Hi Mid Peaking: ±15 dB @ 2.5kHz
- Lo Mid Peaking: ±15 dB @ 400kHz
- Low Shelving (All Channels): ±15 dB @ 80Hz
- 9-Band Graphic EQ: ±15 dB @ 63, 125, 250, 500
- Main and Monitor 1: 1k, 2k, 4k, 8k and 16kHz
- Digital Effects
- Processor: 2 32-Bit
- Input/Output: Mono Input/Stereo Output
- Number of Presets: 24
- Mic Mono Input: 3.6kΩ Balanced
- Line Mono Input: 20kΩ Balanced
- Line Mono Input, Ch 7, 8 Hi-Z: 500kΩ Unbalanced
- Line Stereo Inputs: 20kΩ Balanced
- Main and Monitor Outputs: 240Ω Balanced, 120Ω Unbalanced
- AC Power Requirements
- EU: 200-240 VAC, 50/60Hz, 250W
- AC Connector: 3-Pin IEC 250 VAC
- Operating Temperature: 0° - 40°C
- Weight: 13.2 kg
- Height: 133 mm
- Width: 442 mm
- Depth: 487 mm
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.