Mackie IP-12 Installation PA Loudspeaker
Mackie IP-12 Installation PA LoudspeakerDetails
The Mackie IP-12 Installation PA Louspeaker features sonically premium components including high-output, custom-designed woofers with large voice coils to handle more power for maximum output, and premium 1.4 inch titanium diaphragm compression drivers for smooth, consistent high-frequency response. The installation loudspeakers in the IP Series are designed exclusively for a wide range of installed sound reinforcement applications, and will deliver the sonic performance that customers expect, all in a sleek, compact design. With a selection of mounting possibilities the IP-12 PA Loudspeaker is an affordable solution for theatres, schools, bars and clubs, restaurants and houses of worship.
Product Ref: 55259View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
- 12'' 2-way low-profile installation loudspeaker
- 12'' high-output ceramic woofer with 2.5'' voice coil for maximum output
- 1.4'' titanium compression driver provides smooth, consistent high-frequency response
- 8 x M10 rigging points and rotatable 90° x 50° horn for vertical/horizontal rigging (PA-A2 accessory)
- Optional ceiling and wall mount accessories meet the needs of the most aesthetically demanding venues (iP-CM100 & iP-WM100 accessories)
- Rotatable center logo allows for clean presentation in all configurations
- Convenient terminal strip connectivity saves time and cost
- Dual Neutrik parallel connectors
- Lightweight, compact and durable 15mm poplar cabinet construction
- Companion iP-18S 18'' subwoofer extends low-frequency response and increases output in larger applications
- Optional SP260 2x6 speaker processor delivers iP presets to get your system quickly dialed in
- Frequency range (-10 dB): 45 Hz - 20 kHz
- Coverage pattern: 90° x 50°
- Power handling: 250 watts continuous / 500 watts program
- Max SPL: 128 dB
- Crossover frequency: 2.2 kHz
- Nominal impedance: 4 ohm
- Weight: 34.2 lbs. / 15.5 kg
- Height: 23 in / 585 mm
- Width (Front): 14.2 in / 360 mm
- Width (Rear): 8.8 in / 223 mm
- Depth: 14.9 in / 377 mm
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.