Mackie IP-12 Installation PA Loudspeaker
Mackie IP-12 Installation PA LoudspeakerDetails
The Mackie IP-12 Installation PA Louspeaker features sonically premium components including high-output, custom-designed woofers with large voice coils to handle more power for maximum output, and premium 1.4 inch titanium diaphragm compression drivers for smooth, consistent high-frequency response. The installation loudspeakers in the IP Series are designed exclusively for a wide range of installed sound reinforcement applications, and will deliver the sonic performance that customers expect, all in a sleek, compact design. With a selection of mounting possibilities the IP-12 PA Loudspeaker is an affordable solution for theatres, schools, bars and clubs, restaurants and houses of worship.
Product Ref: 55259View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
- 12'' 2-way low-profile installation loudspeaker
- 12'' high-output ceramic woofer with 2.5'' voice coil for maximum output
- 1.4'' titanium compression driver provides smooth, consistent high-frequency response
- 8 x M10 rigging points and rotatable 90° x 50° horn for vertical/horizontal rigging (PA-A2 accessory)
- Optional ceiling and wall mount accessories meet the needs of the most aesthetically demanding venues (iP-CM100 & iP-WM100 accessories)
- Rotatable center logo allows for clean presentation in all configurations
- Convenient terminal strip connectivity saves time and cost
- Dual Neutrik parallel connectors
- Lightweight, compact and durable 15mm poplar cabinet construction
- Companion iP-18S 18'' subwoofer extends low-frequency response and increases output in larger applications
- Optional SP260 2x6 speaker processor delivers iP presets to get your system quickly dialed in
- Frequency range (-10 dB): 45 Hz - 20 kHz
- Coverage pattern: 90° x 50°
- Power handling: 250 watts continuous / 500 watts program
- Max SPL: 128 dB
- Crossover frequency: 2.2 kHz
- Nominal impedance: 4 ohm
- Weight: 34.2 lbs. / 15.5 kg
- Height: 23 in / 585 mm
- Width (Front): 14.2 in / 360 mm
- Width (Rear): 8.8 in / 223 mm
- Depth: 14.9 in / 377 mm
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.