Mackie HDA Active Array Speaker (Single)
Mackie HDA Active Array Speaker (Single)Details
Mackie has earned a reputation for bringing high-end technology into designs that fit the needs and budgets of the working musician. The Mackie HDA High-Definition Arrayable Powered Loudspeaker System exemplifies this philosophy, delivering superior performance and unparalleled sonic quality in the most cost-effective constant curvature line array ever created.
Product Ref: 17498View Full Description
Buy on finance from £53.58 per month Finance from £53.58 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Powered by 1200W of peak system power, with a coverage pattern of 110° x 20°, the compact 12" 2-Way HDA loudspeakers are highly configurable. With acoustic and mechanical design by the award-winning engineering experts at EAW and patented HD audio processing, HDA offers proven line array performance and technology at a price point attainable by more users than ever before.
HDAs are bi-amplified, delivering 1200W of peak system power: 500W RMS for LF, 100W RMS for HF. They use Class-D amplifiers, which are ultra-efficient and cool running, providing all the power needed to push the high-output drivers in a design that is lightweight. Mackie amplifiers incorporate Fast Recovery circuitry, which helps to smooth nasty distortion when things get pushed too hard. Power runs are industry standard Neutrik® PowerCons with an AC pass-through, reducing clutter and confusion.HDA Explained
HD Digital Processing
Part of Mackie's HD Series, HDA incorporates their proven HD Digital Processing. Even the most expensive loudspeakers on the market have inherent sonic issues that arise from the very nature of loudspeaker design. Horn-loaded drivers tend to have a 'honkiness' to them and there are physical resonances in the upper range of cone drivers that can sound nasty.
Introducing Mackie High-Definition Audio Processing. The key to high-definition live sound is the detailed measurement and analysis of the inherent problems of horns and woofers. After that, the creation and application of some seriously NASA-esque (and patented) acoustic correction algorithms work to correct these very issues. Vocals become clean and intelligible and the highs are smooth and never harsh. The resulting experience is not only high-definition, it is truly a moment of clarity for anyone within earshot.
For further detailed features and specifications about the HDA Active speaker, please download the PDF from the link above.
- HD Array: 12" 2-way Constant Curvature HD Array: 110° x 20° coverage, integrated rigging, three array voicing modes allow easy system configuration
- Amplification: 1200W of efficient Class-D Fast Recovery amplification: LF amp: 500W RMS/1000W peak, HF amp: 100W RMS/200W peak.
- Woofer: 12" neodymium woofer with 3" voice coil by EAW
- Drivers: Dual Beyma® 1.7" compression drivers
- Portability: Ultra-compact and lightweight, 26.7kg
- Cabinet: Rugged all wood cabinet (15mm birch plywood)
- Software: Supported by EAW Resolution prediction software
- HD: High definition audio processing includes: Revolutionary patented acoustic correction,transducer time alignment and phase correction, precision 2-way crossover
- Multitude of configuration options: Integrated flypoints or optional flybar support up to 4x HDA and up to 2x HD1801 subwoofers, ground stack on HD1801 subwoofer or flybar, pole mount up to 2x HDA on HD1801 subwoofer or tripod using dual angle pole cups
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.