Mackie HD1221 2-Way Active PA speaker
(including VAT @ 20%)
2 in stock
Can be delivered to you on: 29 May 13
Optional: 5 year warranty: £46.50
(Includes 60 day money back guarantee)
Free delivery available
- Mackie HD1221 2-Way Active PA Speaker
- 1200W of Peak System Power
- Custom Transducers Designed by EAW
- Ultra Compact & Lightweight
- High-Definition Audio Processing
Mackie HD1221 2-Way Active PA speaker— Never before has there been such a perfect blend of power, portability and professional sound. The HD1221 2-Way High-Definition Powered Loudspeaker delivers class-leading power, unmatched clarity and extreme flexibility in a design that looks as good as it sounds.
Product Ref: 17497
Class-D Fast Recovery amplification produces 1200W of peak system power. High-Definition Audio Processing incorporates next-generation Mackie Active electronics and re-defines powered loudspeakers by implementing Mackie's patented acoustic correction processing for an experience that is unrivaled in the world of portable powered PA systems. The flexible design lets you stack it, pole-mount it, fly it or even use it as a premium stage monitor. The world of live sound can be complicated...at least your loudspeaker choice is an easy one.
HD Series High-Definition Powered Loudspeakers mark the next major advancement for powered loudspeakers, incorporating all of the 'Active' technology that has defined Mackie loudspeakers for years and adding an entire new level of processing. The resulting experience is not only high-definition, it is truly a moment of clarity for anyone within earshot.
To read more about HD, please download the PDF from the link below.
"The sound quality, especially when the HD1221 is paired with an HD1501, is first-class and exceptionally clean at high output levels.
- Chris Gill, Guitar World
- Amplification: 1200W of efficient Class-D Fast Recovery amplification, LF amp: 500W RMS/1000W peak, HF amp: 100W RMS/200W peak
- Transducers: Custom designed transducers by EAW: 12" neodymium woofer with 3" voice coil, 1.75" compression driver with heat-treated titanium diaphragm
- Three voicing modes allow on-the-fly system tuning
- Integrated limiting and protection circuitry
- Ultra-compact and lightweight (50lb / 22.7kg)
- Rugged all wood cabinet (15mm birch plywood)
- 12 integrated flypoints for horizontal and vertical rigging using M10 threaded eyebolts
- Stand / pole mountable
- Ultra-steep 60° monitor angle
- High-definition audio processing includes:Revolutionary patented acoustic correction, Transducer time alignment and phase correction, Precision 2-way crossover
You may also be interested in ...
|Mackie HD1531 Active PA Speaker (Single)||£1,249.00|
|Mackie Thump TH-15A Active Speaker with Free Speaker Bag||£301.00|
|Mackie SRM450 V2 Active PA Speaker with Free Speaker Bag||£430.00|
|Mackie Thump TH-12A PA Including Stands and Cable||£484.00|
|Mackie DLM12 Active PA Speaker||£861.00|
|JBL EON 518S Active PA Sub||£739.00|
|JBL SRX725 Dual 15" Loud Speaker||£2,100.00|
|Mackie DLM12S Active PA Subwoofer||£1,077.00|
|Mackie DLM12 Active PA Speakers and Stands||£1,598.00|
Tell a friend about...
Mackie HD1221 2-Way Active PA speaker
Simply enter your friend's name, e-mail address and optionally a message, and we'll send them an e-mail telling them about Mackie HD1221 2-Way Active PA speaker
|Optional Message to friend|
The product price includes a one year warranty and 14 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 14 days to 60 days (terms apply after 14 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back after 5 years if the policy has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within mainland UK, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.