Mackie FreePlay Personal PA
Mackie FreePlay Personal PADetails
The Mackie FreePlay Personal PA System is highly portable and really packs a punch! This all-in-one stereo PA is battery-powered, robust, and features Bluetooth technology for wireless streaming of high-quality audio whenever and wherever you need. You can wirelessly control all mic levels, channel EQ and 16 digital effects by connecting your Bluetooth enabled device, as well as playing along with backing tracks. FreePlay is lightweight and portable and ideal for any situation, from the stage to the boardroom to the backyard. 300W of power is provided in addition to a built-in 4-channel mixer.
Product Ref: 55255View Full Description
Spend another £1.00 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Great Sound Anywhere
The Mackie FreePlay is versatile enough for many different settings including bars, restaurants, business meetings, hotels, houses of worship, weddings, birthdays, karaoke bars, BBQs and schools with its convenient battery operation, allowing you to enjoy up to 10 hours of performance on a single charge.
The Bluetooth® connectivity enables music streaming at the touch of a button, turning any event into a party using your favourite app or music library. And with the Mackie FreePlay Connect™ app, you get mobile freedom to control everything from levels and EQ to sound-enhancing tools like a feedback destroyer for amazing sound in any situation.
The Ultimate All-In-One Personal PA
- Full-range stereo system with high-output 8" woofer for unmatched bass response
- Built-in 4-channel digital mixer perfect for connecting vocal mics, guitars and more
- Stream your music from any smartphone, tablet or other Bluetooth® enabled device
- Flexible choice of AC or battery power, perfect for mobile applications
- Optional lithium-ion battery pack delivers up to 10 hours of continuous performance
- Can also be powered with standard batteries (8 x D cell)
- Easy-to-use, built-in controls plus option for complete wireless operation
Pocketable Control On The Go
- FreePlay Connect™ app available for iPhone® and iPod® touch
- Delivers total mobile control over your mix, from input levels and EQ to built-in vocal and instrument effects
- Attach your phone to a mic stand for easy mixing while performing or discretely control levels from a podium
Built For Professional Performance
- Built-in feedback destroyer for fearless performance with no unexpected, distracting noise
- 16 great-sounding digital effects like vocal reverbs and delays
- Complete control over channel levels, including per channel EQ and effects levels
- Choice of speaker modes ensures amazing sound for any application with the touch of a button
- Tilt your FreePlay back or mount it on a standard speaker pole with the Kickstand / Pole Mount accessory
- Always have the power you need with the FreePlay Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery
- Durable FreePlay Carry Bag with pockets for sorting mics, cables and more
Input / Output
- XLR: 10 K Ohms (Balanced)
- 1/4 Inch TRS: 100 K Ohms (Balanced)
- 1/4 Inch TS: 400 K Ohms (Unbalanced)
- 1/8 Inch: 10 K Ohms
- Monitor Output: 1/4" TRS (Balanced)
- System Rated Power (RMS): 150 Watts
- System Rated Power (Peak): 300 Watts
- LF Amp Rated Power (RMS): 75 Watts
- LF Amp Rated Power (Peak): 150 Watts
- LF Amp THD: 1
- LF Amp Cooling: Convection
- LF Amp Design: Class D
- HF Amp Rated Power (RMS): 2 x 37 Watts
- HF Amp Rated Power (Peak): 2 x 75 Watts
- HF Amp Rated THD: 1
- HF Amp Cooling: Convection
- HF Amp Design: Class D
- Frequency Response (-10dB): 65 Hz - 20 kHz
- Frequency Response (-3 dB): 80 Hz - 20 kHz
- Max SPL: 114 dB
- Crossover Point: 3.0 kHz
- Dispersion: 90°
- Low Shelving: +/- 15 dB @ 80 Hz
- Mid Peaking: +/- 15 dB @ 2.5 kHz
- High Shelving: +/- dB @ 12 kHz
- Increments: +/- 3 dB
- Channel EQ: 3-Band
- Main EQ: 4 Voicing Modes
- FX: 16 Presets
- Feedback Destroyer: On / Off
High Frequency Section
- Voice Coil Diameter: 1" / 25 mm
- Hom Entry Diameter: 1" / 25 mm
- Diaphragm Material: Polyethylene Naphthalate
- Magnet Material: Ferrite
Low Frequency Section
- Woofer Diameter: 8" / 203 mm
- Voice Coil Diameter: 1.2" / 30 mm
- Diaphragm Material: Treated Paper
- Magnet Material: Ferrite
- Height: 9.5" / 241 mm
- Width: 17.8" / 452 mm
- Depth: 9.1" / 231 mm
- Weight: 5 Kg
For full detailed specifications please see the attached Spec Sheet above. Please note the battery for this item is sold separately.
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.