Mackie C200 10" Passive Speaker
Product Ref: 17499
Mackie C200 10" Passive SpeakerDetails
If you're looking for a passive speaker with renowned Mackie sound quality in a portable, lightweight package, the C200 is the solution. Mackie's C200 2-Way Portable Passive Loudspeakers put the superior clarity, wide dispersion, and legendary ergonomics of the SRM Series within reach of any serious musician, DJ, or small club.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
These compact-yet-loud speakers can be pole-mounted for use as a small full-range PA system. Combine the C200 with subwoofers as needed, and they even have a trapezoidal-shaped cabinet so you can employ them as high-quality passive floor monitors.
The C Series Passive Speakers are the Passive version of Mackie's expertly-crafted SRM Series. The C200 represents Mackie's first lightweight passive speakers to be designed and tuned exclusively by the Eastern Acoustic Works (EAW) engineering team giving you the expertise used in the loudspeaker systems for the Super Bowl, the Olympics and the Vatican. The C200 will run with the Mackie PPM-608 Powered Mixer.
For more information about the Mackie C200 Passive Speaker, please download the owner's manual PDF from the link below.
To view more detailed features and specifications about the Mackie C200, please download the PDF from the link below.
- Power Handling: 500W peak/200W RMS at 8 Ohms
- Transducer: 10" long-throw low-frequency transducer with 2" voice coil
- Driver: High-output 1.4" titanium compression driver
- Dispersion: Ultra-wide, smooth dispersion via HF horn design
- Impedence: Integrated Low Impedance Compensated Crossover (LICC) with full driver protection
- Weight: Lightweight for ultimate portability, 11.8kg
- Cabinet: Asymmetrical trapezoidal cabinet for floor monitor positioning, stand /pole-mountable (stands not included), flyable via hanging bracket (not included)
The product price includes a one year warranty and 14 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 14 days to 60 days (terms apply after 14 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within mainland UK, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.