Line 6 XD-V75 Digital Wireless Handheld Mic System
Line 6 XD-V75 Digital Wireless Handheld Mic SystemDetails
XD-V75 digital handheld system. Ideal for performing vocalists who want the ultimate handheld wireless performance. Featuring exclusive microphone modeling technology, XD-V75 delivers the sound of ten of the world's most popular wired mics. The microphone even features a removable capsule that allows you to fit it with many industry-standard capsules.
Product Ref: 24580View Full Description
Buy on finance from £10.47 per month Finance from £10.47 per month
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Full DescriptionView Full Description
For vocalists, performers and active spoken word presenters, the XD-V75 family sets new standards for versatility, reliability, ease of use and superior audio quality. The XD-V75 handheld features exclusive and innovative digital technologies that work together to deliver confident, great sounding performances. Including a handheld system featuring ten superb microphone models. The mic modeling delivers great sound, which remains pristine from your lips to your audience's ears thanks to the 24-bit performance. DCL (Digital Channel Lock) technology keeps your signal safe the entire time.
10 Spectacular Microphone Models for Handheld Systems
For the professional vocalist, the XD-V75 handheld system puts 10 superb microphone models right in your hand, including nine that are based on the world's most popular live sound mics from Shure, Sennheiser and others. With the touch of a button on the microphone, you can find the mic model that best fits your unique voice.
Full-frequency, Uncompressed 24-bit Audio
Every vocalist knows that you sound your best when you can perform with confidence. The unique versatility and reliability of XD-V75 systems ensure a great performance every time you hit the stage.
Featuring 24-bit precision for a full frequency response of 10Hz to 20kHz and a wide dynamic range of up to 120dB (A weighted), the signal from an XD-V75 digital wireless system is so clear and strong that it sounds and performs as if you're using a wired microphone.
Unlike analog wireless systems, XD-V75 digital wireless systems never use signal companding to compress and expand the signal, so you always have full dynamic range. XD-V wireless systems allow you to convey every nuance of your performance to the audience in the most natural way, with crystal clarity. In addition to preventing unintentional handling noise, the adjustable dynamic filter reduces unwanted ambient noise, while preserving your natural vocal articulation.
2.4GHz Broadcast - License Free, Worldwide
Traditional analog wireless microphone systems are susceptible to increasing numbers of interference sources. Ensuring peace of mind and the most reliable operation, XD-V75 systems operate in the 2.4GHz ISM band, which is free from interference due to TV broadcasts, white space devices, cell phone towers and other transmitting devices.
And if you're confused by the license fees needed to operate an analog wireless system, don't worry: Line 6 digital wireless systems eliminate that need. XD-V75 systems are fully FCC compliant and operate license free worldwide, from Hollywood to Tokyo.
Advanced Audio Protection
Line 6 digital wireless systems use exclusive digital technologies to protect their signals from interference that can wreak havoc on analog wireless systems. Encoded DCL (Digital Channel Lock) technology distinguishes XD-V75 digital audio from any other third-party signal, including Wi-Fi, thus preventing reception of audio interference from other 2.4GHz devices.
Fourth-generation Digital Wireless Technology
Since its debut, Line 6 digital wireless technology has racked up awards and proven that analog wireless technology is no longer the only option. Now in its fourth generation, Line 6 digital wireless technology is the most mature in the market and continues to set standards in simplicity and performance.
Like all Line 6 digital wireless systems, XD-V75 systems are incredibly easy to set up. Simply pick any of the 14 always-available channels and the transmitter and receiver lock together - job done.
For more complex installations where multiple systems are in use, XD-V75 features channel scanning for advanced RF management.
Consistent Signal Integrity up to 300 Feet
At ten feet away or at the full extent its range, XD-V digital wireless systems deliver the same, consistent, dependable signal quality. Unlike analog wireless systems, there's no increased risk of interference or degradation in signal as you move further from the receiver. You can perform with full confidence, right up to the range limits of your XD-V system.
XD-V75 systems allow professional touring bands or larger productions to use up to 14 systems simultaneously. XD-V75 systems include an antenna front-mount kit, rack ears and mounting hardware for easy installation. Multiple receivers interlock to create a compact multi-channel rack system. The built-in loop-through antenna distribution eliminates the need for additional external antenna units, which saves setup time, rack space and money.
Mix and Match
Ideal for live sound applications when you need to interchange different types of mics, the XDV-75 family was designed to support handhelds, lavaliers, headsets and instruments within the same digital wireless system. Because all models in the XD-V75 family have the same digital wireless receiver, mixing and matching is now a one-step setup process.
Each XD-V75 system is built for rock-solid performance night after night. The aluminum receiver and bodypack transmitters are complemented by the durable polycarbonate handheld transmitter. All XD-V75 systems include rack ears, antenna relocation accessories and rack-mounting hardware, making it easy to adapt them to any professional installation.
- 300-foot range
- 14 always-available channels ? use up to 14 systems simultaneously
- Line 6 microphone modeling (handheld systems) or EQ filter modeling (Lavalier, Headset, TR)
Handheld Transmitter Features:
- Premium dynamic microphone capsule with cardioid polar pattern
- Robust metal body resistant to handling noise
- LCD display for selecting channels, battery status, microphone model and more
- Interchangeable microphone capsules - compatible with other industry standard mic capsules
- Lock mode to prevent changes during performance
- Power and Mute for control over output
- Low Power Mode for extending battery life
- Transmitter Naming for identifying transmitters in a multi-system application
- Large back-lit LCD display for advanced configuration and monitoring
- Three 5-segment LEDs for monitoring RF strength, battery status and audio levels at all times
- Robust aluminum chassis
- Signal encryption
- Dynamic Filter to combat unwanted environment noise
- Gain control to optimize receiver output
- Channel Scanning for RF management in multi-system applications
- 2 powered BNC antenna outputs for daisy-chaining multiple systems
- 2 BNC antenna inputs for antenna connection
- Rackmount kit included
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.