Line 6 V35RX 6-Channel Receiver
Line 6 V35RX 6-Channel ReceiverDetails
Product Ref: 83638View Full Description
Spend another £133.00 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Full DescriptionView Full Description
2.4GHz Broadcasting Frequency
Line 6 wireless systems are all FCC compliant which means that the product's electromagnetic interference is under the limits provided by the Federal Communications Commission. The 2.4GHz band is the primary frequency used for WiFi, Bluetooth, printers, and a multitude of home and commercial appliances. The Line 6 wireless receiver uses this band as it is better suited for transmitting data over long ranges and through walls.
Superior Audio Protection
The Line 6 digital wireless systems feature the exclusive DCL technology. Standing for 'Digital Channel Lock', DCL protects the digital audio from interference against other third-party signals such as Wi-Fi and other 2.4GHz devices.
Tested Digital Wireless Technology
The wireless technology that Line 6 provides is now situated in its fourth generation. During its time in the market, the technology has shown that analog wireless technology isn't the only option and continues to set the standard for its simplicity and powerful performance.
In addition to the reliable performance, the V35RX is very easy to set-up as you simply choose any of the six available channels and the transmitter* and receiver then lock together. The V35RX receiver also features a channel scanning system for advanced RF management and more complex installations that contain multiple systems.
The V35RX receiver provides an easy-to-read LCD screen that shows essential system statuses. The screen and five-segment LEDs deliver audio signal, battery status, advanced configuration and RF monitoring.
- Ideal for vocalists, musicians and performers
- Offers hands-free operation
- Features exclusive 'Digital Channel Lock' technology that eliminates any RF interference
- 6 simultaneous channels with channel scanning
- Compatible with Line 6 RF1 & RF2
- Transmitter Frequency Range: 2.4 GHz
- Input Connector: 1 x 1/4" jack socket
- Battery Type: Fitted. Charged With DC-1g power supply (sold separately)
- Operating Range: 275 ft
- Compatible Products: V75-HHTX, V70-HHTX, V55-HHTX, V35-HHTX, V30-HHTX, V75-BP, V70-BP, V55-BP, V35-BP, V30-BP, Relay G90, G50, and G30 bodypack transmitters
*Transmitter, Mic and DC-1G Power Supply Not Included*
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.