LEDJ PAR56 LED Par Can, Silver
Product Ref: 14887
LEDJ PAR56 LED Par Can, SilverDetails
LEDJ PAR 56 LED Par Can, SilverView Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
LEDJ has taken the LED Par can to a new level of brightness and professionalism with the introduction of its new LED Par cans - which includes the LED-64 and the LED-56. All models feature high output 10mm LED's for extra light output washes of colour that serve as stunning backgrounds for performances of all sorts and sizes. The units operate in several modes, including DMX, stand alone and master/slave. Internal programs guarantee a stunning show when several units are linked together by 3 pin XLR cables.
In addition to smooth RBG colour mixing all models benefit from the many advantages offered by LED lighting. The fixtures emit almost no heat on stage, making them ideal for live productions where performers need to stay as cool as possible. LED's are also extremely energy-efficient and economical, as they consume very little power compared to traditional par cans and colour wash effects. Rated at 100,000 hours, their long-life LED's will last for years before they ever need replacing
- Professional black aluminum Par 56 Can
- DMX Channels: 4
- Sound active mode
- Auto mode
- Static colour mixing via dip switches
- RGB colour mixing via dip switches
- Internal programs with sound activation
- Speed control
- Linkable with LEDJ RGB DMX Flood
- 108 Ultra bright 10mm LED's
- Power consumption: 16 watts
- Beam: 40 degrees
- Lamp life: 100,000 hours
- Power supply: 240v
- Dimensions: 275 x 230 x 210mm
- Weight: 1.2kgs
The product price includes a one year warranty and 14 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 14 days to 60 days (terms apply after 14 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within mainland UK, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.