LD Systems Stinger Sub 15 A G2 Active PA Subwoofer
LD Systems Stinger Sub 15 A G2 Active PA SubwooferDetails
The LD Systems Stinger Sub 15 G2 active subwoofer is suitable for use with speakers made by LD systems and other manufacturers. Featuring a Class D amplifier with 1600W of peak power output combined with a 15'' custom driver, this subwoofer delivers dynamic, high-impulse-fidelity bass responses with a 35Hz - 200Hz frequency response and an maximum SPL of 124dB (133dB peak). Complete in a compact bass reflex cabinet with additional features such as M20 stand mounting and innovative LD 'Evolutive Handles' ergonomic carrying handles, the Stinger Sub 15 integrates seamlessly into any setup and delivers incredible audio every time.
Product Ref: 60911View Full Description
Buy on finance from £16.61 per month Finance from £16.61 per month
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Other comprehensive features include volume and adjustable low-pass filter controls (80Hz - 200Hz) as well as phase reverse for precise system integration. Equipped with several input/output connectors, the Sub 15 includes XLR/jack combo and XLR connectors as well as two filtered satellite outputs with a 100Hz cut that provide the ability to loop through the signal to powered full-range speakers. This professional subwoofer is complete with extensive protective circuitry for safe continuous operation.
- Product Type: PA Subwoofer
- System Type: Active
- Low/Mid Driver Size: 15''
- Woofer Magnet: Ferrite
- Woofer Type: Custom
- Woofer Voice Coil: 3''
- Amplifier: Class D
- Power Output (RMS): 400 W
- Power Output (Peak): 1600 W
- Frequency Response: 35 Hz - 200 Hz
- Maximum SPL (Continuous): 124dB
- Maximum SPL (Peak): 133dB
- Protection Circuits: DC, Limiter, Short Circuit, Over-Current
- Input Impedance: 30 kOhms
- Input Sensitivity: 0.3 V (RMS)
- Subwoofer Phase Reverse
- Sub Level
- Sub Frequency (Adjustable Low-Pass Filter)
- Indicators: Power Protect
- Line Inputs: 2
- 6.3mm Jack
- Line Outputs: 2 x Direct Output & 2 x Satellite Output 100 Hz
- Line Output Connectors: XLR
- Loudspeaker Outputs: 1
- Speaker Output Connections: Speakon Compatible
- Minimum Impedance of Connected Speakers: 8Ohms
- Cabinet Material: 15mm Plywood
- Cabinet Surface: Texture Paint
- Cabinet Construction: Vented
- Dimensions: 480mm x 570mm x 630mm (W x H x D)
- Weight: 39.1kg
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.