LD Systems Maui 5 PA System
LD Systems Maui 5 PA SystemDetails
Product Ref: 64762View Full Description
Buy on finance from £11.79 per month Finance from £11.79 per month
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
3-Peice Colum System And SubwooferThe Maui 5 features a 3-piece column system that is easily assembled within seconds, with custom multipin connectors. The subwoofer and column system both provide sound reinforcement with extended coverage and feedback resistant monitoring. Together the unit provides 800 watts of peak power and a maximum SPL of 120dB. The subwoofer also provides bluetooth connectivity, hi-z inputs and comes equipped with an in-built limiter for extra versatility.
Maui SeriesThe active MAUI column systems by LD Systems offer an especially compact complete PA solution: they are very easy to transport, can be set up in seconds, and blend into any setting thanks to their unobtrusive appearance. The vertical array configuration, digital signal processing, and individualized amplification of the frequency bands by separate power amplifiers ensure an especially large dispersion angle and extremely homogeneous sound distribution in the audience area. With their impressive audio performance and simple handling, the LD MAUI PA systems are suitable for a surprisingly wide range of applications.
- Product Type: PA System
- Type: Active
- Colour: Black
- Max. SPL (continuous): 114 dB
- Max. SPL (peak): 120 dB
- Frequency Response: 50 - 20000Hz
- Dispersion (H x V): 120° x 20°
- Overall Height: 1985mm
- Weight: 11.3kg
- Other Features: 4 channel mixer, DSP-based signal processing, Bluetooth
- Low/mid driver dimensions: 8''
- Low/mid driver dimensions (mm): 203.2mm
- Woofer magnet: Ferrite
- Woofer brand: Custom-made
- Woofer voice coil: 2"
- Woofer voice coil (mm): 50.8mm
- Cabinet construction: Vented
- Cabinet material: ABS plastic
- Subwoofer width: 305mm
- Subwoofer height: 405mm
- Depth Subwoofer: 395mm
- Midrange size: 4 x 3"
- Midrange size: 4 x 76.2mm
- Midrange Magnet: Neodymium
- Midrange brand: Custom-Made
- Midrange voice coil: 1"
- Midrange voice coil: 25.4mm
- Mid/Hi system impedance: 4Ohm(s)
- Loudspeaker inputs: 1
- Speaker input connections: Custom-made Multipin
- Cabinet construction mid/high: Closed
- Mid/Hi system cabinet material ABS plastic
- Mid/Hi system width: 82mm
- Mid/Hi system height: 535mm
- Mid/Hi system depth: 105mm
Amplifier Module (Integrated In Subwoofer)
- Amplifier: Class D
- Amplifier Output System (RMS): 200W
- Amplifier Output System (Peak): 800W
- Protection circuits: DSP-based multiband limiter, short circuit, thermal overload, over-current
- Cooling: Convection
- Controls: BT Pairing, Line Level, BT level, Main Level, MP3 / Hi-Z Level, sub level, Mic Level
- Operating voltage: Switching Power Supply, 200 V AC - 240 V AC, 50 - 60 Hz (automatic conversion), 100 V AC - 120 V AC, 50 - 60 Hz
- Line inputs: 2 x stereo
- Line input connectors: XLR, 6.3 mm Jack
- Mic inputs: 1, XLR, 6.3 mm Jack
- MP3 inputs: 1
- MP3 input connectors: 3.5 mm jack
- Hi-Z inputs: 1
- Hi-Z input connectors: 6.3mm Jack
- Loudspeaker outputs: 1
- Speaker output connections: Custom-made Multipin
- Bit depth AD/DA converter: 24 / 24bit
- Internal sampling frequency: 48kHz
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.