LD Systems MAUI 11 G2 Column PA System
LD Systems MAUI 11 G2 Column PA SystemDetails
Product Ref: 83607View Full Description
Buy on finance from £17.93 per month Finance from £17.93 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Top Performance & Distortion Free Audio
The MAUI 11 G2 consists of three 6.5" subwoofers, eight 3" full range transducers and dual 1" neodymium compression drivers that work together to producer punchy low ends, a balanced mid-range and smooth highs. This combination is driven by a lightweight class D amplifier with a huge peak power of 1000w. The LD Systems' DSP technology includes a multi-band limiter, EQ, a compressor and a 3-way crossover to ensure the PA system continually delivers a top tier sound performance.
Line Array Configuration
The MAUI 11 G2's line array configuration provides extended coverage, high feedback resistance and extra wide dispersion without the need for separate monitors. Using BEM, the numerical modeling of sound radiation and propagation, the high frequency drivers' waveguide reduces floor and ceiling reflections which ultimately eliminates side lobes and ensures the audience can hear you from the front to the back.
The MAUI G2 column PA system gives you total control with a built-in 4-channel mixer, mono and stereo setup presets and Bluetooth audio streaming. Whether you're a singer-songwriter, solo entertainer or DJ, you can appreciate the powerful audio performance with the convenience of portability. The column and sub can be separate, making the PA system very flexible and a suitable choice for installed sound applications.
- Suitable for small to medium gigs and installations
- Consists of 3 x 6.5" woofers, 8 x 3" full-range transducers & dual 1" neodymium compression drivers
- Lightweight class D amplifier with 1000w peak power
- LD systems' Dynx DSP technology ensures top performance and distortion-free audio
- Includes multi-band limiter to prevent clipping
- Extended coverage, high feedback resistance and extra wide dispersion
- Column and sub can be separated
- Product Type: PA Complete Systems
- Type: Active
- Colour: Black
- Max SPL (Peak): 124dB
- Frequency Response: 50 - 20000Hz
- Dispersion (H x V): 120 x 20
- Overall Height: 2030 mm
- Weight: 24.9 kg
- Low/Mid Driver Dimensions: 3 x 6.5" (3 x 165.1 mm)
- Woofer Magnet: Ferrite
- Woofer Brand: Custom Made
- Woofer Voice Coil: 1.5" (38.1 mm)
- Cabinet Construction: Vented
- Cabinet Material: 15 mm Plywood
- Cabinet Surface: Texture Paint
- Subwoofer Width: 285 mm
- Subwoofer Height: 650 mm
- Subwoofer Depth: 373 mm
- Subwoofer Weight: 17.8 kg
- Mid-range Size: 8 x 3" ( 8 x 76.2 mm)
- Mid-range Magnet: Ferrite
- Mid-range Brand: Custom Made
- Mid-range Voice Coil: 1" (25.4 mm)
- Horn: Waveguide
- Tweeter Dimensions: 2 x 1" (25.44 mm)
- Tweeter Magnet: Neodymium
- Tweeter Brand: Custom Made
- Tweeter Voice Coil: 1" (25.4 mm)
- Loudspeaker Inputs: 1
- Speaker Input Connections: Custom Made Multipin
- Cabinet Construction Mid/High: Closed
- Mid/Hi System Cabinet Material: Aluminium
- Mid/Hi System Cabinet Surface: HD Coating
- Mid/Hi System Width: 96 mm
- Mid/Hi System Height: 620 / 730 mm
- Mid/Hi System Depth: 104 mm
- Mid/Hi System Weight: 5.5 / 2.5 kg
Amplifier Module (Integrated In Subwoofer)
- Amplifier: Class D
- Amplifier Output System (RMS): 500w
- Amplifier Output System (Peak): 1000w
- Protection Circuits: Thermal Overload, Short Circuit, DC Protection, Multiband Limiter
- Cooling: Convection
- Operating Temperature: 0 - 40C
- Humidity Range: 0 - 80 Rel. (Non Condensing)C
- Controls: MP3/Bluetooth Level, Bluetooth Button, Line Level, Mono/Stereo Switch, Main Level, Sub level, Power, Hi-Z Level
- Indicators: Signal, On, Limit, Setup, Mono, Stereo, Protect (Protection Circuit Engaged)
- Power Connector: IEC (Power Cable Included)
- Operating Voltage: 100 - 120V / 50 - 60Hz Oder 200 - 240 V / 50 - 60Hz (Automatic Conversion)
- Power Consumption: Off: 0w, On: 11w, Max: 600w
- Line Inputs: 2 x Stereo
- Line Input Connectors: XLR/6.3 mm Jack, RCA
- Line Outputs: 1 x Direct Out
- Line Output Connectors: XLR
- Mic Inputs: 1 x XLR/6.3 mm Jack
- MP3 Inputs: 1
- MP3 Input Connectors: 3.5 mm Jack
- Hi-Z Input: 1
- Hi-Z Input Connectors: 6.3 mm jack
- Loudspeaker Outputs: 1
- Speaker Output Connections: Custom Made Multipin
- Bit Depth AD/DA Converter: 24bit
- Internal Sampling Frequency: 48kHz
- Signal/Noise Ratio: 100dB
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.