LD Systems Deep2 4950 4 x 810W PA Power Amplifier
LD Systems Deep2 4950 4 x 810W PA Power AmplifierDetails
The LD Systems Deep2 4950 power amplifier offers level from 2 x 400W to 2 x 810W at 4 Ohm. Designed to provide reliability and durability whilst in continuous operation, the Deep2 4950 utilizes exclusive high-quality components to ensure a dynamic and clear sound that is perfectly suited for Subbass applications as well as multifunctional speakers. Complete with all the common input/output connections, user controls and protection circuits, the Deep2 is ideal for bands, businesses and professional users thanks to its excellent performance.
Product Ref: 60920View Full Description
Buy on finance from £13.19 per month Finance from £13.19 per month
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Full DescriptionView Full Description
- Product Type: Power Amplifier
- Type: 4-Channel
- Rated Output Power (1kHz @ 4 Ohms): 4 x 810W
- Rated Output Power (1kHz @ 8 Ohms): 4 x 490W
- Rated Output Power (1kHz @ 8 Ohms, Bridged): 2 x 1600W
- Output Circuitry: Class H
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz
- THD: < 0.1%
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 105dB
- Damping Factor: > 400
- Crosstalk: > 70dB
- Gain: 38dB
- Input Sensitivity: 0.775V
- Protection Circuits: Thermal Overload, Short Circuit, DC Protection
- Bridge/Stereo Mode Selector
- Ground Lift
- 2 x Volume
- Mains Switch (On/Off)
- Loudspeaker Outputs: 4
- Speaker Output Connections: Speakon Compatible
- Cooling: Highly Efficient Automatic
- Weight: 19.6kg
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.