LD Systems CURV 500 ES Portable Modular Array, Entertainer System
LD Systems CURV 500 ES Portable Modular Array, Entertainer SystemDetails
The LD Systems CURV 500 Portable Modular Array System is a sleek and powerful new ultra-compact curved line array. Featuring an active subwoofer linked to four modular curved array satellites via LD's innovative SmartLink® adapter, the system delivers an extremely clear, three-dimensional sound perfect for a multitude of applications.
Product Ref: 58560View Full Description
Buy on finance from £23.73 per month Finance from £23.73 per month
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The CURV 500 is the first truly portable modular array system. It features an active subwoofer unit powering the passive array satellites while the unique SmartLink® adapter provides a wide variety of system configurations and mounting options for mobile and fixed applications.
Plug and Play - One Click, Countless Possibilities
The basis of the system is the SmartLink® adapter. Up to four satellite speakers can be plugged into each other effortlessly via a click mechanism. The adapter also provides connectivity to the subwoofer and universal mounting options on poles, walls, ceilings or trusses, as well as doubling as a desktop stand.
The sub is a classic subwoofer and a 4-channel digital mixer at the same time, serving as a control unit for the entire system. Instruments, microphones, and laptops can be connected to this 4-channel mixer. The integrated Bluetooth® technology makes it easy to transfer data wirelessly from your smartphone or tablet, while an onboard 24-bit processor lets you add digital effects to enhance your sound.
WaveAhead® - The Array Within The Array
The CURV 500 array satellites incorporate LD Systems' exclusive WaveAhead® technology which puts a vertical array of 3 tweeters in front of a high power full range driver. This arrangement results in highly detailed, transparent audio and delivers your performance with superior clarity and precision. The high quality aluminum casing and the curved design also contribute to the excellent sound quality.
- The first truly portable array system
- For mobile and fixed applications
- For AV, DJs, singer-songwriters, entertainers and home use
- WaveAhead® technology for high definition audio
- Fully scalable for far and near field applications
- Built-in 4 channel mixer with DFX and Bluetooth® technology
- SmartLink® plug & play adapter for universal mounting options
- Durable lightweight aluminum unibody construction
- Model: LDCURV500ES
- System Type: Portable Array
- Type: Active
- System Output (RMS):
- Subwoofer: 300 W
- Array Satellites: 2 x 160 W
- Amplifier: Class D
- Colour: Black
- Array Satellites: 4
- Smarklink Adapters: 1
- Subwoofer: 1
- Maximum SPL: 122dB (Continuous)
- Peak: 128dB
- Frequency Response: 47Hz - 20kHz
- Dispersion (H x V): 110° Horizontal, 10° Vertical (Each Satellite)
- Protection Circuits: Overload, Thermal Overload, Short Circuit, DSP-Based Multi-Band Limiter
- Weight: 24kg
- Included Accessories: Distance Bar, Power Cable, Speaker Cable (2.2m)
- Low/Mid Driver: 10''
- DFX: 16 Presets
- DSP: 4 System Presets
- Mixer: 4 Channel
- Wireless Connectivity: Bluetooth
- Cabinet Construction: Vented
- Cabinet Material: Plywood
- Dimensions: 325mm x 383mm x 491mm
- Weight: 16.5kg
- MF Driver: 1 x 4''
- HF Driver: 3 x 1''
- Technology: WaveAhead®, Internal Crossover
- Cabinet Material: Die-Cast Aluminium
- Dimensions: 122mm x 122mm x 122mm
- Weight: 1.7''
- Connectors: Speakon, Phoenix
- Enclosure Material: Die-Cast Aluminium
- Dimensions: 122mm x 57mm x 122mm
- Weight: 0.6kg
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.