The forerunner of the Kaossilator series, the Kaossilator Pro was an updated model with a rich variety of sounds and loop recording functionality that made it not only a great live performance instrument, but a powerful track-making tool.
A synth that's easy for anyone to play!
The Kaossilator's unique interface allows you to play musical melodies and phrases with ease. Simply stroke, tap or rub the touch pad to control the pitch, tone, filter cutoff, feedback and modulation depth.
The touchpad's intuitive and flexible design means you can create a rich performance without using a conventional keyboard instrument.
250 sound programs
The Pro+ is packed with Korg's most cutting-edge synth sounds, plus 50 additional programs, bringing the total program count to 250! Over 60 sounds are drawn directly from current musical genres, including familiar and useful leads, synth basses and sound effects for DJ use.
26 drum sounds have been especially enhanced, with an updated drum PCM including sounds from the acclaimed Wavedrum percussion synth.
The Kaossilator Pro+ means you can perform countless styles- hip-hop, house, dubstep, electro and more... or create your own genre!
Intuitive performance and track making
You can set Loop Recording for up to 16 beats. Create amazing looped phrases by overdubbing additional sounds one at a time, letting your set range from minimal to fully orchestrated.
Live performance is easy for anyone with the four loop banks able to be muted/unmuted, volume adjusted and the loop length changed.
Line and Mic inputs allow for the recording of external audio sources, too, so you can experiment further by adding vocals or audio from an external device to any loop phrase created.
Unlimited performance possibilities
Creating musical performances is even easier with the Musical Scale, Key and Note Range of the Kaossilator Pro+. Even if you've never picked up an instrument before, the Key and Scale features will make sure the notes you play will match the song being performed. There are 35 scales to coose from, allowing you to play perfect solos without a single wrong note.
Set the note range to narrow or wide depending on the accuracy required. The Gate Arpeggiator patterns built-in to the Kaossilator automatically generate phrases and beats by simply moving a finger across the touchpad.
- Freely playable synthesizer; simply touch the touchpad to play notes and manipulate sounds in real time
- A total of 250 sound programs (including drum program) cover a wide range of styles, including 62 new programs
- Loop Recording function allows intuitive performance and recording, and 4 infinitely stackable loop banks are available
- Numerous functions for unlimited performance possibilities
- Scale/Key settings make it easy for anyone to perform with no wrong notes
- Note Range function lets you specify the horizontal pitch range of the touchpad
- Gate Arpeggiator function allows you to easily control phrases with the slider
- Pad LEDs ensure excellent visibility even in the dark
- USB MIDI allows use as a powerful MIDI controller
- Store recorded loop data and even externally-made .WAV files on an SD/SDHC card
- Dedicated editor software for centralized management of sample data and settings
- Compatible with the Kaossilator 2
- Number of programs: 250 (including 15 effect programs)
- Sound Categories: Lead=40 (8 new), Acoustic=15, Bass=40 (12 new), Chord=40 (11 new), SE=30 (5 new), Drum=30 (10 new), Drum Pattern = 40 (16 new), Vocoder = 15
- Number of Scales: 35
- Key setting: +/-12
- Main controllers: Touch pad, GATE ARP TIME/SPEED slider
- Audio Input: Line Input (Stereo RCA pin jack), Mic Input (Mono unbalanced 6.3 mm phone Jack)
- Audio Output: Line Output (Stereo RCA pin jack), Headphone (6.3 mm Stereo phone jack)
- Sampling Frequency: 48 kHz
- AD/DA: 24 bit / Linear
- External storage device: SD Card (16MB ? 2GB), SDHC Card (- 32GB)
- MIDI: In / Out
- USB: Type B
- Power supply: DC9V
- Display: 4-digit LED display
- Dimensions: 210 (W) x 226 (D) x 49 (H) mm
- Weight: 1.3 kg
- Accessories: AC adapter, protective sheet for touch pad