JBL PRX835W 15'' Three-Way Active PA Speaker
JBL PRX835W 15'' Three-Way Active PA SpeakerDetails
The JBL PRX835W 15'' Active PA Speaker is a three-way, full-range speaker that is perfect for both permanent and portable PA applications. The built-in Wi-Fi provides you with complete control over volume levels, an 8-band parametric EQ and speaker delay, from anywhere in the venue - just download the free PRX Connect app for your iOS or Android device. The highly efficient class-D amplifier is combined with a JBL 275G 15'' woofer, a JBL 196H midrange transducer and a next-generation JBL neodymium compression driver, resulting in outstanding sound and reliable performance.
Product Ref: 78893View Full Description
Buy on finance from £30.21 per month Finance from £30.21 per month
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
PRX800W is the first series of PA systems in its class to offer complete wireless control. The innovative PRX Connect app for iOS and Android devices connects wirelessly to each unit in the system simultaneously, providing you full control over the sophisticated built-in DSP. Offering control over an 8-band parametric EQ, speaker delay up to 50ms, mute, gain and much more, the PRX Connect allows you to achieve the perfect sound faster than ever before. This also provides you with the ability to walk around the venue during sound check and fine-tune the speakers to ensure optimal sound quality. PRX Connect also makes it easy to configure shows offline and save presets for instant recall in the future.
The JBL PRX835W features a 15'' Differential Drive® woofer, a 6.5'' horn-loaded midrange transducer and a 2408H-1 1.5'' neodymium compression driver with an annular polymer diaphragm, mounted to a 90° by 50° horn. The patented JBL Differential Drive® technology reduces magnet mass and increases the power handling capabilities, while the updated tuning delivers flat frequency responses and smooth off-axis behaviour. At the core of the input section is the incredibly sophisticated and powerful DSP, which features user selectable system EQ, protection, input sensitivity selection, cross-over functionality, dynamic limiting and discrete component optimisation.
All PRX800 cabinets are built from a combination of 25mm (on the top and bottom for addition rigidity) and 18mm lightweight plywood, with incredibly strong tongue and groove joints. Additionally, the cabinets are finished with JBL's tour-proven DuraFlex™ finish which provides additional durability. The grilles are made from a dent-resistant 16 gauge steel while all M10 mounting points are constructed from 14 gauge steel and have been tested with a yield-strength of 1000 lbs each.
''With the PRX800W family, we're excited to give bands and DJs more control over their live sound than ever before. Users can now shape their sound wirelessly, right from the palm of their hand, ensuring the best possible listening experience for themselves and their audiences. PRX800W is by far our most advanced and portable PA, and represents the next generation in smart live sound reinforcement.'' - Craig Lambrecht, Retail & Recording Solutions, HARMAN Professional Solutions.
- Built-in Wi-FI for wireless control of your system from anywhere in the venue
- Free PRX Connect mobile app for iOS and Android provides wireless control over volume levels, 8-band parametric EQ and up to 50ms of speaker delay to fine-tune your sound
- Class-leading 1500-watt amplifier delivers enormous power to fill any venue
- JBL Differential Driver® transducers for higher SPL in a lightweight design
- Next-generation JBL neodymium compression drivers
- Redesigned Crown input technology, including XLR, 1/4'' and RCA inputs plus XLR loop-through
- Intelligent variable-speed fan activates only when needed to reduce noise
- Updated tuning delivers flat frequency response and smooth off-axis behaviour
- Durable wooden cabinet, tour-proven DuraFlex™ finish and dent-resistant 16-gauge grilles
- Universal power supply for worldwide compatibility
- dbx Type IV™ limiting ensures clear, accurate sound at high volumes
- Brutal testing regimen - including the famous JBL 100-hour power test - ensures reliable performance
- System Type: Self Powered 15'', Three-Way, Bass Reflex
- Amplifier: Class-D
- Power Output: 1500W (750W x 2)
- Low Frequency Driver: 1 x JBL 275G 15'' Woofer
- Mid Frequency Driver: 1 x JBL 196H 6.5'' Horn-Loaded Midrange Transducer
- High Frequency Driver: 1 x JBL 2408H-2 1.5'' Neodymium Compression Driver with Annular Polymer Diaphragm
- Maximum SPL Output: 138dB Peak
- Frequency Range:
- Normal: 41Hz - 20kHz (-10dB)
- Boost: 41Hz - 20kHz (-10dB)
- Frequency Response:
- Normal: 50Hz - 18.25kHz (±3dB)
- Boost: 48Hz - 20kHz (±3dB)
- Crossover Frequency: 580Hz, 2.1kHz
- Coverage Pattern: 90° x 50° Nominal
- Input Connectors:
- Balanced: 2 x Combo (XLR / 1/4'')
- Unbalanced: 2 x RCA
- Input Impedance:
- Balanced: 20kΩ
- Unbalanced: 10kΩ
- Signal Indicators:
- Limit: Yellow LED - Peak Output and DSP Limiter Active
- Signal: Green LED - Signal Present
- Power: Blue LED - Power On
- EQ: User Selectable Presets for Normal or Boost
- Advanced EQ Settings via Wi-Fi and PRX Connect iOS/Android App
- Dynamic Control (Input): dbx Type IV™ Limiter Circuit
- Enclosure: Trapezoidal 18mm Plywood
- Suspension/Mounting: 12 x M10 Suspension Points
- Transport: 2 x Integrated Handles with Injection Moulded Backing Cup
- Finish: Obsidian DuraFlex™
- Grille: Powder Coated, Obsidian, 16 Gauge Perforated Steel with Acoustical Transparent Black Cloth Backing
- Dimensions: 938mm x 466mm x 539mm / 36.9'' x 17.5'' x 21.2'' (H x W x D)
- Weight: 38.6kg / 85lb
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.