JBL MRX512M 12" 2-Way Stage Monitor
(including VAT @ 20%)
Estimated delivery to you: 11 Jun 13
Optional: 5 year warranty: £39.50
(Includes 60 day money back guarantee)
Add to basket to show delivery options
- Free 3m XLR Cable
JBL MRX512M 12" 2-Way Stage Monitor— The MRX512 is a portable, twelve-inch, two-way speaker system designed specifically for sound reinforcment stage monitoring applications.
Exclusive Gear4music offer: order this item now, and you'll get a FREE 3m XLR Cable
Product Ref: 19823
A passive network provides accurate reproduction throughout the cross-over region. For use on a tripod or over a subwoofer, JBL's dual angle pole mount is included. This feature allows the speaker to be mounted in a vertical position or with a 10° down tilt for optimum audience coverage. The enclosure is constructed of quality plywood and coated in JBL's rugged DuraFlexT finish. The attractive CNC-machined, 16-gauge steel grille wraps around the sides of the enclosure. The grilles are internally lined with an acoustically transparent screen to provide additional driver protection and give a very professional appearance.
The MRX512M is a premium, utility/monitor speaker. The MRX512M uses a JBL 262H 305 mm (12 in) Differential Drive woofer and a 2408H 37.5 mm (1.5 in) annular polymer diaphragm, neodymium compression driver. A 70° x 70° horn provides smooth, even coverage whether used in the vertical (mains) or horizontal (monitor) orientation. NL4 connectors are provided on both ends of the speaker to keep cable runs tidy on stage when used in the monitor application and for easy access when used on tripods.
- Speech reinforcement
- Live performance stage monitoring
- Reinforcement of vocal and acoustic music
- High-performance satellite speaker for use with subwoofers
- 12" Differential Drive woofer for high-power capacity and very lightweight
- 1.5" annular polymer diaphragm compression driver
- Compact and low-profile for minimal obstruction of audience sight-lines
- 70° x 70° coverage for even and smooth response on and off axis
- Dual-angle pole socket for applications requiring tripod mounting
- Heavy Duty 16 gauge protective screen backed steel grille
- Tough DuraFlex enclosure finish
- Power Rating: 400 W / 800 W / 1600 W
- Frequency Range: 60 Hz - 20k Hz
(H x W x D):
- 645 mm x 380 mm x 345 mm
- (25.25 in x 15.0 in x 13.5 in)
- Sensitivity: 97dB SPL
- Frequency Response: 90 Hz - 20k Hz
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
- Rated Maximum SPL: 129 dB SPL continuous
- Coverage Pattern: 70° x 70° nominal
- High Frequency Driver: 1 x JBL 2408H 37.5 mm (1.5 in) annular polymer diaphragm, neodymium compression driver
- Low Frequency Driver: 1 x JBL 262H 305 mm (12 in) Differential Drive woofer
You may also be interested in ...
|LD Systems LDEB122AUK Stinger 12" 350W Active Speaker||£469.95|
|JBL SRX718S 18" Subwoofer||£1,100.00|
|Mackie C200 10" Passive Speaker||£215.00|
|Laney CXP-112 Active PA Wedge Speaker||£199.00|
|QSC K10 Active PA Speaker, 1000 Watt||£769.00|
Tell a friend about...
JBL MRX512M 12" 2-Way Stage Monitor
Simply enter your friend's name, e-mail address and optionally a message, and we'll send them an e-mail telling them about JBL MRX512M 12" 2-Way Stage Monitor
|Optional Message to friend|
The product price includes a one year warranty and 14 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 14 days to 60 days (terms apply after 14 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back after 5 years if the policy has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within mainland UK, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.