JBL EON305 15" Passive PA Speaker Pair with Free Stands and Bag
JBL EON305 15" Passive PA Speaker Pair with Free Stands and BagDetails
The JBL EON305 Passive PA Speaker features a two-way design with a 15'' JBL woofer and a JBL neodymium compression driver. Suitable for both floor monitoring and front-of-house applications, the EON305 delivers fullbandwidth audio reproduction at high levels. The NL4 and 1/4'' connectors allow the JBL EON305 to seamlessly integrate with any powered mixer system, while the durable and lightweight enclosure ensures portability. The included speaker stands can be adjusted from 1000mm to 1800mm in height which allows versatile positioning within any live performance environment
Product Ref: 96873View Full Description
Spend another £32.00 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
- 250 watt Passive Speaker System, with a 500 watt program power and 1000 watt peak power rating
- Light weight and portable design
- Multiple handles for easy transport
- JBL 15" low-frequency driver with a 64mm (2'' in) diameter edge wound ribbon voice coil
- 1" throat diameter next generation JBL neodymium compression driver
- 100° x 60° (H x V) asymmetrical waveguide for uniform audience coverage
- SonicGuard™ HF protection
- NL4 and 1/4" input connectors
- Loop thru signal flow for extended system application and easy “daisy-chain” connections
- Integrated M10 suspension points for easy rigging
- Multi angle enclosure for main or monitor applications
- Integrated 36mm pole mount socket with stabilizing securing screw
- Highly designed composite enclosure for durability, lightweight, and acoustic performance
- Perfectly matched for powered-mixer systems.
JLB EON305 PA Speaker
- System Power Rating:
- Continuous: 250W
- Program: 500W
- Peak: 1000W
- Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Connectors: NL4 and 1/4''
- LF Driver: M115-8 15'' Woofer
- HF Driver: JBL 2414H-1 1'' Polymer Diaphragm Compression Driver
- Frequency Range: 38Hz - 20kHz, -10dB
- Coverage Pattern: 100° x 60° (H x V)
- Maximum SPL: 128dB
- Weight: 15kg / 33lb
- Dimensions: 685mm x 438mm x 366mm / 27'' x 17.3'' x 14.4'' (H x W x D)
PA Speaker Stands by Gear4music
- Colour: Black
- Material: Aluminium
- Dimensions: 1000mm x 150mm x 150mm
- Max Load: 50kg
- Height Adjustment: 1000mm - 1800mm
- Top Hat: 35mm
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.