Hercules DJControl Jogvision with Upgrade to Serato DJ
Hercules DJControl Jogvision with Upgrade to Serato DJDetails
Product Ref: 78091View Full Description
Buy on finance from £8.43 per month Finance from £8.43 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Hercules DJControl Jogvision Controller
Jog Wheels with Built In Displays
Up until now, DJs have been forced to watch a computer screen in order to see what speed a track is playing, how much time remains before the end of the track, or when scratching - to easily locate a scratch position. The dual displays on each of the DJControl Jogvision's jog wheels replace all of this, giving the DJ all the information he/she needs on the controller.
The larger outer ring turns at the track's playback speed, based on a speed of 33 1/3 rpm. The smaller ring indicates the position of the cursor in the track and is split into 16 segments (1 illuminated segment = start of the track, 8 illuminated segments = middle of the track, 16 illuminated segments = end of the track). Whilst scratching, the larger ring shows the amount of angular displacement, allowing you to easily locate scratch positions.
The Air Control function is a contactless Infrared Sensor, which allows the DJ to control effects in real time by simply varying the distance between his/her hand and the sensor. Placing your hand flat over the Infrared beam, the controller calculates the distance between the sensor and your hand. This is then converted into a gradual MIDI command which modulates a setting within the DJ software provided.
The Air Control is able to function in both day light and low light conditions and able to function with all flesh tones. The only incompatibility is with the use of black gloves as the Infrared sensor is not able to detect the distance between the DJ's hand and the controller.
8 Trigger Pads
The 2 sets of 4 trigger pads allow the DJ to trigger audio samples or jump from cue point to cue point, with just a simple tap of the pad. Variable-coloured backlighting shows you which command is assigned to each pad.
Audio Design For Mobile DJs
The DJControl Jogvision lets the DJ enjoy high-quality sound everywhere; in the studio, at concerts, in clubs and whilst hosting events or parties with friends. Included in the controller is a built-in audio interface with the resolution of 24-bit/96 kHz.
Serato DJ Upgrade from Intro, Download
Upgrade From Intro to Serato DJ
Serato Intro provides you with the essential features you need for digital mixing, its stripped back design is borrowed from Serato DJ as well as its functionality. The Intro software is ideal for beginner digital DJs, giving you the tools you need to get started mixing. Once you have perfected the use of Serato Intro and the basic mixing techniques, its time to upgrade! This upgrade is for any Serato Intro user wishing to upgrade to the full Serato DJ software. Serato DJ gives you all the features you are used to in Serato Intro but with a lot more depth and complexity. The Intro interface is designed the same as Serato DJ so all the features you have become accustomed to will remain. Upgrading is easy, simply go to the URL supplied in the box and enter your unique download code, which will update and upgrade your Serato Intro software to Serato DJ.
Numark Mixtrack Pro 3
- 16/24-bit audio at 44.1/48/96 kHz
- Booth out with adjustable volume for speakers
- Powerful enough Master and Booth outputs to connect PA systems
- Microphone input to talk over + Auxiliary input to connect an external audio source
- Robust construction for durability and transportability
- Blue ring’s rotation speed shows the playback speed of the track
- Blue displays rotate at 33? RPM
- 2 sets of trigger pads for audio sample or cue points
- Dual master audio outputs allow playback and track monitoring
Upgrade From Intro to Serato DJ
- Make the leap from beginner to intermediate digital mixing
- Upgrades your Serato Intro to Serato DJ
- Comes boxed with unique download code
Hercules DJControl Jogvision with Upgrade to Serato DJPhysical
- Enclosure: 17.9 x 10” (45.5 x 25.4 cm)
- Jog Wheels Diameter: 5.9’’ (15cm)
- Weight: 2.5kg (5.5 lbs)
- Master 1-2: 2 RCA + 1/8" stereo
- Booth 1-2: 2 RCA
- Headphones: 1/4" + 1/8" (stereo)
- Mic: 1/4" microphone in
- Aux: 1/8" stereo line in
- Audio Resolution: 16/24-bit audio at 44.1/48/96 kHz
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.