View Full Description
Wireless & Rechargeable DJ Controller
The Hercules DJ Control Wave is the ideal controller for beginners and intermediate DJs alike, giving you everything you need to mix, process and play audio files wherever you go. The compact and robust design features an intuitive layout with backlit features, perfect for low-light environments. The built-in Bluetooth 3.0 wireless technology offers a reliable, high-speed wireless connection, eliminating the need for tedious cables. The Hercules DJ Control Wave is designed for use with the iPad, with a range of up to 10 metres for the wireless connection, allowing you to move freely with your iPad without worrying about the audio cutting out. You can also use the DJ Control Wave with both Mac and PCs using the USB cable provided. The integrated rechargeable battery offers up to 9 hours of continuous use from a full charge, perfect for garden parties and other environments where power outlets may not be available.
Compact Yet Versatile
The compact yet versatile design, makes the Hercules DJ Control Wave ideal for a range of environments, from practicing in your bedroom to house parties, club nights and more. The dual jog wheels feature capacitive touch detection for optimal precision when it comes to mixing. The DJ Control Wave also features 20 control buttons in total including Play, Pause Cue, Sync and more. 6 rotary potentiometers are also included for EQ controls, allowing you to create seamless transitions between mixes. 2 rotary encoders are used for simple control of loops, allowing you to push the encoder to enable or disable the loop and turn the pots to adjust the loop’s size for added convenience.
On top of the wide range of transport controls and EQ potentiometers, the DJ Control Wave also includes 5 faders for volume, pitch and crossfading control as well as a large master volume control knob for adjusting the overall level. The slimline design can fit into a range of bags including laptop cases and more. The controller also includes a glossy black top panel with metal plating on the jog wheel tops for added style. The backlit buttons and knobs help to show the status of different controls, guiding you with ease around the intuitive layout. Its lightweight and compact design makes it easy to transport and it comes complete with custom DJUCED DJW mixing applications available for free from the App Store to get you started straight out of the box.
- Hercules DJ Control Wave
- Printed installation guide and instructional poster
- USB cable
- USB charger (5 V/1 A)
- Splitter cable
- Built-in Bluetooth® 3.0 wireless technology
- Ultra-fast connection, with no wires between the controller and the iPad®
- Move your iPad® up to 10 meters away from the controller
- Built-in rechargeable battery for 8 hours of continuous use on a full charge!
- Mixer controls for 2 separate decks
- 20 control buttons including Play/Pause, Cue, Sync and more
- 5 faders for volume, pitch and crossfading
- 6 rotary potentiometers for EQ controls
- 2 rotary encoders for simple control of loops: push to enable/disable a loop, and turn to adjust the loop’s size
- 2 jog wheels with capacitive touch detection
- 1 large knob for easy master volume control
- Included splitter cable lets you preview upcoming tracks on your headphones
- Slimline, lightweight design
- Controller features a glossy black top panel, and metal plating on jog wheel tops
- Elegant backlit buttons and knobs show the status of the different controls, and help guide the DJ even in low-light conditions
- Specially designed to control your iPad via a Bluetooth wireless connection
- Compatible with Mac and PC via a USB Connection
- iOS Devices: iPad 2 model or higher, iOS 6.1 or higher
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8 (32/64-bit), OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8 (32/64-bit)
- CPU: 1.6 GHz CPU or faster / Core Duo CPU
- RAM: 2 GB RAM minimum
- Dimensions: 40 (W) x 29.11 (D) x 4.5 (H) cm
- Jog Wheels Diameter: 10 cm
- Weight: 1.5 kg
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.