Hercules DJ Control Instinct P8
Hercules DJ Control Instinct P8Details
Product Ref: 80457View Full Description
Spend another £150.01 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Portable DJ Controller
The Hercules DJ Control Instinct P8 is a dual-deck DJ Controller with a built-in audio interface, eliminating the need for a mixer unit. Its compact size makes it highly portable, making it ideal as a go-to DJ controller for live performances. The small size means it will fit easily into a standard sized backpack for easy transportation. Setup is also easy, thanks to its plug and play functionality, allowing you to get setup and mixing in minutes. It’s wide array of functions and controls, puts you in the driving seat, allowing you to mix to professional standards at an affordable price. The touch-sensitive decks include a ‘SCRATCH’ mode which allows you to scratch with the feel of an analog turntable.
Sample Pads & 3-Band EQ
The Hercules DJ Control Instinct P8 features a varied range of controls and functions that give you the ability to add a new dynamic to your mixing. 8 multi-coloured sample pads allow you to trigger everything from vocal samples to instrument sounds and more. The multi-coloured design allows you to organise your sample by colour, and are perfect for low-light environments like nightclubs and performance venues. A ‘Loop’ Mode allows you to trigger a loop within your mix, utilising a certain part of your song to create a build-up or a breakdown in your mix. It also features effects control and adjustment allowing you to trigger different effects for more transitional use.
Design & Connectivity
The sleek and stylish design of the Hercules DJ Control Instinct P8 is ideal for the club environment with all its major functions being illuminated for easy access. The built-in audio interface features 2 RCA outputs and a 1/8 (3.5mm) mini-jack stereo output for headphone monitoring, eliminating the need for an external mixer unit. There is dedicated SYNC, Cue, Play/Pause buttons and separate MODES on each deck, with more functions accessible by using the SHIFT button. The unit is also USB-powered and requires no additional drivers, allowing you to get setup and started within minutes.
- DJControl Instinct P8
- Printed Quick Start Guide
- USB Cable
- Dual-deck DJ controller
- 8 sample pads with multicolored lighting, allowing better comprehension
- Loop mode can be triggered temporarily, using the pads, or permanently, using the encoder
- Effects control and adjustment
- Dedicated SYNC, Cue, Play/Pause buttons
- Separate MODES on each deck
- Touch-sensitive deck and SCRATCH mode
- 3-band equalizer with volume fader and crossfader
- More functions are accessible using the SHIFT button
- Built-in sound card with 2 RCA outputs for mixing and a 1.8”/3.5 mm mini-jack stereo output for previewing tracks on headphones
- Detachable USB cable
- Easy to install, USB-powered port; no drivers required
- PC / Mac compatible
- CPU: 2 GhZ CPU or faster
- RAM: 2 GB RAM or more
- PC: Windows 7 and higher (32 and 64-bit)
- Mac: Mac OS X 10.8 and higher (32 and 64-bit)
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 26.5 x 18.7 x 4.8 cm (10.4 x 7.4 x 1.9”)
- Weight: 1 kg (2.2 lbs)
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.