HK Audio SoundCaddy One Portable PA System
HK Audio SoundCaddy One Portable PA SystemDetails
Product Ref: 67326View Full Description
Buy on finance from £52.41 per month Finance from £52.41 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Class-D Amplifier Technology
The exceptional power and sonic performance from the SoundCaddy One is down to the Class-D amplifier technology incorporated into the unit. The revolutionary technology is designed to provide powerful performance whilst not compromising on sound quality and overall clarity. The technology itself delivers optimal energy efficiency, which in-turn means there is no need for big power supplies and large heat sinks. This technology delivers the SoundCaddy One's exceptional performance value with an impressive power-to-weight ratio.
Integrated 4-Channel Mixer
The SoundCaddy One has an integrated four-channel mixer for added versatility when it comes to tweaking and fine-tuning your system. The channels included within the mixer are: Mic In, Combi In, Line In and Aux In. These channels give you optimal control over your inputs letting you affect the tone and volume of each individual parameter. Each channel features its own individual parameters such as the Aux In channel providing inputs for RCA cables allowing you to play music from your CD player or computer with ease.
Durable Yet Portable Design
The durable design of the SoundCaddy one system means its ideal for a range of live applications from intimate gigs and small performances to seminars and house parties. The line source mid/high-range enclosure is comprised of die-cast aluminium with six 3.5' wide range speakers. This durable construct means the system can withstand the general wear-and-tear of transportation and use. The birch plywood housing features recessed grips, wheels and edge guards for added durability and safe transportation. Also included with the SoundCaddy One is a protective cover which gives you added protection and minimises any damage or dust that may collect after extended periods of use.
Portable, Powerful PA Solution
The durable housing and high quality components means this system is ideal for use in a range of different live situations. The vertically aligned speakers act as a line array offering a 70° horizontal coverage pattern to spear the sound evenly throughout the audience, ensuring a powerful yet balanced sound. The integrated subwoofer includes three 6'' woofers providing the ideal keystone for the lower frequency range, holding the sound together and delivering a powerful, punchy low-end.
- Active all-in-one sound system features an integrated 600 W Class-D power amp and a four-channel mixing console.
- Made of die-cast aluminum, the line source mid-/high-range enclosure is loaded with six 3.5' wide-range speakers with excellent reach, intelligibility, and a 70° horizontal coverage pattern.
- The pneumatic speaker pole automatically extends the system to a height of 2.10 meters at the touch of a button.
- The subwoofer’s three 6' woofers reinforce bass and low midrange frequencies. 19- mm birch plywood housing features recessed grips, wheels, and edge guards for easy, safe transport.
- Protective cover included
- Integrated 4-channel Mixing Console
- Two mono channels (Mic in/ Combi in) with Volume and Tone knobs and a Neutrik combo port for XLR and 1/4' cords.
- Two stereo channels (Line In/Aux In) sport Volume and Contour knobs. One is equipped with two Neutrik combo inputs; the other with RCA connectors and a 3.5-mm mini jack plug.
- XLR Line Out sends the signal to a second SOUNDCADDY ONE system in mono or stereo mode.
- RCA Recording Out serves monitoring purposes and to send the signals to further devices.
- Separate Bass knob for the subwoofer and a Power On/Limiter LED for visual monitoring.
- Model: SoundCaddy One
- Max SPL peak: 125 dB
- Max SPL: 120 dB @10% THD
- Max SPL calculated: 125 dB
- Output power system: 600W Class D
- Frequency response +/- 3 dB: 49 Hz – 18 kHz
- Frequency response -10 dB: 42 Hz – 18 kHz
- Connections: Integrated 4-channel-mixer
- LF Speaker: 3 x 6"
- Mid/High Speaker: 6 x 3.5''
- Directivity: 70° x 15°
- Crossover frequency: 150 Hz, 12 dB/oct.
- Enclosure: 15 mm (5/8“), 13-ply (plywood)
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 27 x 102 x 34 cm // 10-5/8“ x 40-5/32 x 13-25/64
- Weight: 29kg
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.