HK Audio Linear 5 Big Venue Pack
HK Audio Linear 5 Big Venue PackDetails
Product Ref: 67396View Full Description
Buy on finance from £177.49 per month Finance from £177.49 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
L5115FA Top Speakers
The Big Venue Pack provides you with two L5115FA cabinets. These full-range cabinet speakers are ideal for the overall sound of the Big Venue Pack providing you with full-range high end power you need for a good system. The L5115FA comes equipped with an asymmetrical horn resulting in optimal coverage and power. The 1000 Watt Class-D Amplifier helps to provide the powerful yet articulate sound that the L5115FA produces, making it the ideal choice for a combo pack like this.The speaker also features an EQ switch to differentiate and adjust to smaller or larger venues. The rugged hybrid housing makes it ideal for live applications, easily withstanding any wear and tear of general use on the road and transportation. The throw pattern provides optimal coverage by producing a wider range up front with it growing more direction in the distance, achieving the best range possible in its class.
Also provided in the Big Venue Pack are four LSUB2000As from HK Audio. The LSUB units are the perfect reinforcement for the L5115FA top speakers, coming fully equipped with sixth-order double bandpass crossover. With two 12'' high-excursion woofers, this unit provides exceptional low-end performance whilst not compromising on overall power and volume. The dual spider suspensions featured in the LSUB2000A helps to keep the voice coil perfectly centered, resulting in the best possible directional throw pattern.For added convenience, this unit boasts multi-functional handles which help to transport your unit with ease. The sub itself pumps out 1200 watts of power with the 2 speakers boasting a 2.5'' voice coil which is cooled by a state-of-the-art cooling system. This durable and compact subwoofer provides the perfect reinforcement for the LF5115FA's boasting exceptional power whilst retaining the clarity and punch of the low-end sound.
The Big Venue Pack wouldn't be complete without some accessories to maintain, transport and mount your speakers. The Big Venue Pack provides you with two tilt units and six protective covers. The tilt units help for mounting and positioning your speakers to better suit your venue and crowd. Tilting the speakers helps to position them properly for optimal sound coverage and minimal dispersion. Also featured in this bundle are six protective covers for use when transporting and storing your speakers. These covers help to protect from dust, bumps, scrapes and any external damage that may affect your speakers.
The durable construct of this entire bundle makes it ideal for a range of live audio applications, helping it easily withstand the rigor of being transported and moved around. Both the speakers and subwoofers boast a rugged wood enclosure comprised of birch multiplex technology. This hard-wearing construction makes it ideal for PA use as they can withstand the general damage and scrapes associated with extended live use. The units also features a 2mm metal grille backed with black acoustic foam not only helping to deliver the premium quality sound but protecting against the drivers themselves.
- 2 x L5115FA Top Speakers
- 4 x LSUB200 Subwoofers
- 2 x Tilt Unit
- 6 x Protective Covers
- Sets up quickly and is ready for use in no time at all
- Fully active component management (gain adjustment) for utmost flexibility and utility
- All components needed for safe operation on board and optimized to suit user needs
- Mid/high units may be used separately
- Factory-included accessories
L5115FA Top Speakers
- Cut-off Frequency active: 1.65 kHz, 24 dB/Octave
- Max SPL: 129dB half space
- Max SPL calculated: 139 dB half space
- Max SPL peak: 139dB half space
- Power Rating: 1000 Watt
- Frequency response +/- 3 dB: 131 dB
- Frequency response -10 dB: 48Hz – 20 kHz
- Sensitivity HF, 1W/1m: 110 dB full space / 116 dB half space
- Sensitivity LF, 1W/1m: 100dB full pace / 106dB half space
- Low/Midrange amplifier: 650 Watt @ 4 Ohm
- HF Amplifier: 350 Watt @ 4 Ohm
- Active protectiion circuits: Undervoltage-Protection, Thermoprotection, Short-Circuit Protection, Overcurrent-Protection
- Input Sensitivity: +4dBu @ Gain Centerclick / L5 System Level
- Protection: Subsonic 24dB/Octave, Peak Limiter
- Connections: 2 x XLR- Combi IN, 2 x XLR-Thru, 1 x XLR-Mix Out
- Low/ Mid Speaker: 15 with 3 voice coil (4 Ohm)
- HF Driver: 1" with 1.75" voice coil (16 Ohm)
- Horn characteristics: 60°x 90°(asy) x 55° CD Horn, rotatable
- Equalizer: EQ switchSmall Venue/High Power
- Subsonic filter: Yes
- Peak limiter: Yes
- Amplifier: Class D – Biamped
- Sensitivity switch: Yes – Line/Mic Input A
- Pole mount: Duo Tilt 3/7
- Rigging points: 3 x M8
- Handles: 2 integrated
- Enclosure: Hybrid (birch multiplex / MDF)
- Grille: 2 mm metal grille backed with black acoustic foam
- Finish: Acrylic enamel, black
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 44.9 x 70.8 x 45 cm
- Weight: 30.7kg/ 67.7 lbs
- Max SPL peak: 135 dB half space
- Max SPL: 134 dB half space
- Power-handling nominal (RMS): 700 Watt
- Power-handling, peak: 2800 Watt
- Power-handling, program: 1400 Watt
- Frequency response +/- 3 dB: 49 Hz – X-Over
- Frequency response -10 dB: 39 Hz – X-Over
- Nominal impedance: 4 Ohm
- Sensitivity 1W: 104 dB
- Connections: 2 x Speakon NL 4
- LF Speaker: 2 x 12" with 2.5" voice coil featuring Advanced-Cooling-Technology
- Pole mount: M20
- Handles: 4 integrated
- Enclosure: Birch multiplex 15/18 mm, 9/13 ply
- Grille: 2mm metal grille
- Finish: Acrylic enamel, black
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 50.6 x 80.6 x 61 cm
- Weight: 44.3 kg / 97.7 lbs
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.