Electrovoice ZX4 PA Speaker
Product Ref: 0142
Electrovoice ZX4 PA SpeakerDetails
The rugged enclosure of the Electro-Voice Zx4 is perfect for portable main mix and monitor applications, while the stylish design gives it appeal in even the trendiest of environments.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Zx4 is capable as an entire system. With an integral pole mount the Zx4 is ready for main mix applications in DJ, band and general entertainment use. To accomodate different stage depths, Zx4 incorporates retractable monitor feet. This allows Zx4 to be used as a stage monitor with a 45° or 55° angle.
Every detail of your music is reproduced from extended highs to powerful lows. The DH3 compression driver with its pure titanium diaphragm, coupled with the Zx4 s large 90° x 50° horn allows for tremendous intelligibility and pattern control. The EVS15-SF 15" LF delivers tight, low bass and outstanding power handling capacity.
The rugged enclosure of the Electro-Voice Zx4 is perfect for portable main mix and monitor applications, while the stylish design gives it appeal in even the trendiest of environments. At only 20.2 kg (44.5 lbs), the lightweight Zx4 allows ease of transport and set up.
- EVS15-SF 15 LF Transducer
- DH3 1.25 Voice Coil, 1 Exit
- 90° x 50° Coverage Pattern
- 400W Continuous @ 8ohm (1600W) PowerHandling
- Selectable Monitor Angle (45° or 55°)
- High Sensitivity, 132 dB Maximum SPL
- Lightweight 20.2 kg (44.5 lbs)
- Integral Pole Mount
The product price includes a one year warranty and 28 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 28 days to 60 days (terms apply after 28 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.