Electrovoice R300 Wireless Headset Microphone System
Product Ref: 20151
Electrovoice R300 Wireless Headset Microphone SystemDetails
The R300, a breakthrough wireless microphone system that opens up a brand new category in today's wireless marketplace - Entry-Level Professional - and brings world-tour-proven Electro-Voice wireless technology to a new, more accessible price point. This combination of value, professional features, and road-ready ruggedness make the R300 a perfect choice for a wide rangeof wireless applications, from live vocals and instruments to professional presentations. Unique features like One-Touch ClearScan and EZsync make the R300 quicker and easier to set up and use than any other similarly priced wireless system, while its rack-mountable metal receiver, sturdy metal bodypack and handheld transmitters, and remote-mountable antennas are of a build and performance quality usually reserved for higher-priced professional products.View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
This unprecedented combination of value, professional features, and road-ready ruggedness make the R300 a perfect choice for a wide range of wireless applications, from live vocals and instruments to professional presentations.
This R300 set includes a BP-300 which is an all new metal bodypack transmitter that is rugged, compact, and easy to use. Using two AA batteries for 14 hours of use, the BP-300 is one of the most economical transmitters around for applications that require daily operation. The mute function keeps the RF signal live while it mutes the audio to protect your channel and prevent noise in the audio system.
The TA4 connector allows the use of any EV lapel or headworn microphone for a variety of applications. The receiver for the R300 system is equally at home on a table top or in a 19 inch equipment rack. Rack mount kits and front mount antenna cables are available for the R300 for a professional installation. For applications with up to 4 receivers in one rack, the APD4+ antenna splitter can provide antenna and power feeds.
- Designed for Club Sound, House of Worship, Performance & Sports Venues, and other applications.
- ClearScan finds the clearest channel available with the touch of one button
- EZsync infrared channel transfer from the receiver to the transmitter for easy and error-free setup
- 14 hour battery life from two AA alkaline batteries
- Rugged metal transmitters with backlit LCD display and battery gauge
- 32 preset channels, with compatible groups of 8 channels for simultanious use
- Bodypack with TA4 connector - compatible with all Electro-Voice lapel and headworn microphones for easy upgrades
- Detachable half-wave receiver TNC antennas allow for use with the APD4+ antenna distribution system
- Metal receiver chassis with optional rack mount ears and front mount antenna cables
- HM-3 Omni-directional headworn for clear, constant vocals
- Antennas: Flexible TNC 1/2 Wave
- Audio Frequency Response: 80 Hz - 18kHz +/-2dB
- Balanced Line Level Output (RMS Adjustable): 10 - 100 mV
- Battery Life: 14 hours with (2) AA alkaline typical
- Case Material: metal
- Connector Type: 1/4 inch unbalanced, 3-pin XLR balanced
- Controls: on/off, Set, Up, Down, Sync
- Distortion (@ 1 kHz, 40 kHz deviation): Less than 1.0, 0.4 typical %
- Diversity: True Antenna
- Dynamic Range: greater than 95 dB
- Element: HM-3 Omni-directional headworn
- Element: PL22 Cardioid Dynamic
- Number of Channels: 32 per band, 8 Simultaneous
- Power Supply: 12 VDC, 500mA max
- Receiver Type: Synthesized PLL Agile UHF
- RF Frequency Range: 16 MHz
- RF Output: 8 mW typical
- RF Sensitivity (12 dB SINAD): less than 1.0 uV
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio (A-weighted): greater than 100 dB
- Squelch: Tone code plus Amplitude
The product price includes a one year warranty and 14 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 14 days to 60 days (terms apply after 14 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within mainland UK, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.