Electro-Voice ETX-15SP 15" Active PA Subwoofer
Electro-Voice ETX-15SP 15" Active PA SubwooferDetails
Product Ref: 74904View Full Description
Buy on finance from £42.93 per month Finance from £42.93 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
High-Sensitivity Woofer & Compression Driver
Focused on providing users with woofers and drivers with linear frequency responses and high power handling, the ETX-15SP features a small diaphragm, convex loaded DH3-B driver. The driver allows high frequency extensions up to 20kHz and beyond which means that the driver hits maximum sound pressure levels similar to larger drivers. The 15'' DVX woofer includes Faraday rings for unrivaled vocal reproduction and with a rugged mechanical design, promises long-term reliability.
The waveguides included in each of the ETX loudspeakers is customised per model to optimise performance. The waveguides each have uniform bandwidth response through the waveguides passband to provide smooth transitioning between woofer and waveguide beamwidth. To minimise the need for latency correction, the waveguide is placed at the front of the enclosure to align the low and high frequency transducers.
Premium Level Processing & Control
The system DSP presets on the ETX subwoofer provides a quick and easy setup with selections for the type of application of the speaker, crossover frequencies and top/sub combinations. With boundary compensation filters, the ETX-15SP is designed to sound the same in any application whether that is as a floor monitor, on a tripod or hanging. Adjustable controls include delay, a 3-band EQ, polarity and high-crossover points not found on similar loudspeakers. The subwoofers in the series include an additional DSP preset for true cardioid configuration.
Professional Grade Construction
Delivering maximum speaker protection, the handles, pole cups and chassis are all made from die-cast aluminium. Each speaker within the ETX series is put together with specially designed components, carefully crafted to a premium grade. The 18mm, 13-ply birch plywood provides both excellent protection with a classic, sleek appearance.
- Signal synchronised transducers waveguide design
- High sensitivity with low distortion
- Best-in-class processing & control
- Professional grade components & testing
- FIR-drive filter technology
- Fully-functional DSP control with single-knob interface
- Enclosure is made from; lightweight, durable, 18mm, 13-ply birch plywood & is finished with an EV coat
- Frequency Response (-3 dB): 37Hz – 150Hz
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 32Hz – 180Hz
- Maximum SPL 1m: 134 dB Peak
- Power Rating: 1800W
- LF Transducer: DVX3159A 380mm (10”)
- HF Transducer: DH3-B 1.25'' Titanium Compression Driver
- Low Pass Frequency: Adjustable 80Hz, 100Hz, 120Hz, 150Hz
- Connectors: 2 x XLR/TRS Combo Jack & 2 x XLR Link Output
- Enclosure Material: 18mm, 13-Ply Birch Plywood With EV Coat
- Grille: 16AWG Steel With Powdercoat
- Suspension: 8 x M10 Suspension Points
- Power Consumption: 1.6 to 0.8 A
- Weight: 41.7 kg
- Height: 471 mm
- Width: 576 mm
- Depth: 825 mm
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.