Electro-Voice CP3000 Power Amp
Product Ref: 8866
Electro-Voice CP3000 Power AmpDetails
The Flagship of the Precision Series Compact amplifiers. It s the first Precision Series amplifier utilizing a switch-mode power supply, but also the first switch-mode amplifier with EV s Precision Series sound.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Electro-Voice's new Precision Series Compact amplifiers offer proven Precision Series performance and reliability in a new compact, lightweight format made possible by a highly efficient Class-H design, which generates considerably less heat.
The CP3000S is not only the first Precision Series amplifier to use a switch-mode power supply, but also the first switch-mode amplifier with EV?s Precision Series sound. With up to 2x1600 watts into two ohms, and 2x1100 watts into four ohms, and only 17.96 lbs (8.15 kg), it is both powerful and lightweight. The CP3000S is state-of-the-art and can be used for any application. It is specifically designed to allow for long-term driving of low loads into subwoofers without stress. The CP3000S's combination of reliability and pleasing, rich sound make it the the first choice for all mid and hi-range speaker cabinets.
- Amplifier Gain (dB) 32dB
- Continuous rated power (1k Hz, THD 1 ) 2? 1600 Watts
- Continuous rated power (1k Hz, THD 1 ) 4? 1100 Watts
- Input Impedance (balanced) 20 k?
- Continuous rated power (1k Hz, THD 1 ) 8? 600 Watts
- Continuous rated power (20-20k Hz, THD<0,2 ) 4? 900 Watts
- Continuous rated power (20-20k Hz, THD<0,2 ) 8? 450 Watts
- Maximum bridged output 4? 3200 Watts
- Maximum bridged output 8? 2200 Watts
- Electronics Type Amplifier
- Network Control (IRIS-Net) No
- Total harmonic distortion < 0.05
- Intermodulation Distortion (SMTPE) < 0.02
- Input Sensitivity +5.8dBu
- Weight Net 8.15 kg ( 17.97 lbs )
- Dimensions (HxWxD) 88.1 x 483 x 368.8 mm (3.47" x 19.02" x 14.52")
The product price includes a one year warranty and 28 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 28 days to 60 days (terms apply after 28 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
Once the product is delivered, you have 28 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.