Dreadbox Eurorack 168 Case
Dreadbox Eurorack 168 CaseDetails
Product Ref: 94138View Full Description
Buy on finance from £11.85 per month Finance from £11.85 per month
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Versatile Eurorack Case
The Dreadbox Eurorack 168 Case is a high-quality, multi-faceted eurorack case featuring built in controls and 128HP of module space. The Eurorack 168 Case not only provides a convenient solution for storing and powering your modules, but it also includes a wide range of controls and utilities to get the most out of your modules. The Dreadbox 168 Case includes two sets of 13 power supplies, providing more than enough room for your full modular collection.
Integrated Controls, Mixer & LFO
In addition to providing a convenient storage and powering solution for your modules, The 168 Case also includes a range of utilities and integrated equipment. It includes a monophonic MIDI to CV converter, allowing you to expand your connectivity, ideal for converting a range of audio equipment. It also includes two mixer sections; a 4 to 1 mixer with Gain control and a 3x3 to 1 mixer you can use to control your modules and blend between different units. It also includes four attenuators (which can also be used as multiples) for added control. The control section also includes an LFO, boasting 4 waveforms in total.
Design & Connectivity
The highly durable and ergonomic design, makes the Dreadbox Eurorack 168 Case one of the most versatile rack cases on the market. The heavy duty aluminium enclosure is not only durable but looks sleek thanks to its all-metal design and black finish. The PSU is comprised of high-quality Meanwell converters for optimal performance. It includes 13 bus board headers per row and 18 sliding nuts per row. Additionally, the case comes complete with a MIDI cable (stereo 3.5mm jack to DIN5 converter) for added convenience.
- Monophonic Midi to CV converter
- 4 to 1 Mixer with Gain control
- 4x Attenuator (can also be used as multiples)
- Integrated LFO with four waveforms
- 168 HP of module space in total.
- Comes complete with a Midi cable (stereo 3.5mm jack to DIN5 convertor)
- Construction: Black aluminium enclosure
- Power Supply: High Quality Meanwell converters
- Module Depth: 5cm internal (over the bus board header)
- Board Headers: 13 per row
- Sliding Nuts: 18 per row
- Dimensions: 44.5 x 35 x 9 (cm)
- Weigh: 3.5kg
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.