Discontinued Numark CDMix 2 DJ CD Decks
Product Ref: 22096
Discontinued Numark CDMix 2 DJ CD DecksDetails
Numark's CD Mix-2 combines a full-featured DJ mixer with a dual-transport, high-precision CD player, creating a powerhouse tool for DJs. Whether you're concocting custom mixes for your own recordings or performing live for parties or for professional events, you'll appreciate the system's dual RIAA-equalized phono inputs, 3 line-level inputs, and 2 microphone inputs with independent input levels.View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Features / Specificaitons:
- Dual CD player and mixer with fader start
- Anti-Shock memory buffer
- ±12% pitch control with pitch bend wheel
- Seamless looping, continuous play, track programmable
- External inputs for 3 line, 2 mic, 2 phono
- Balanced output, master EQ, stereo/mono control
- EQ on each channel
- Optional road case
- CD: -14dBV/5K OHM +/-2dB TCD-782 (Track 16)
- Line 1: -14dBV/10K OHM +/-2dB
- Line 2,3: -14dBV/47K OHM +/-2dB
- Phono: -50dBV/47K OHM +/-2dB
- Mic: -53dBV/2.2K OHM +/-2dB
- Master Out (RCA): 0dBV(1.0V)/600 OHM
- Master Out (XLR): 0dBm(815mV)/940 OHM +/-2dBV
- Phones (LOAD=32 OHM): -6dBV(0.5V)/33 OHM +/-2dBV
- Master: more than +17dBV (7V)
- Phones (LOAD=32 OHM): more than +5dBV (1.8V)
- CD/Line: 20-20KHz +1, -1.5dB TCD-782 (Track 3,7)
- Phono: 20-20KHz +2, -2.5dB/RIAA
- Mic: 20-20KHz +1, /-3dB
- Line: less than -75dB
- Phono: less than -60dB
- Mic: Less than -55dB
- Channel: LOW +6 +/- 1dB less than -5dB @ 100Hz, HI +6 +/- 1dB less than -5dB @ 10KHz
- Mic 1: LOW +12 +/- 1.5dB less than -10.5dB @ 100Hz, HI +12 +/- 1.5dB less than -10.5dB @ 10KHz
- Master: LOW +10 +/-1.5dB less than -8.5dB @100Hz, MID +10 +/-1.5dB less than -8.5dB @1KHz, HI +10 +/-1.5dB less than -8.5dB @10KHz
The product price includes a one year warranty and 14 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 14 days to 60 days (terms apply after 14 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within mainland UK, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.