View Full Description
Each of the built-in CD transports offers true buffered instant start, seamless full-CD looping, instant stutter start with selectable stutter points, relay play (deck 1 to deck 2), and Numark's patented Anti-Shock technology, which means your system will never miss a beat, no matter how many feet hit the floor under your spell. A crossfader lets you smoothly transition between 2 inputs and controls the auto start feature of the CD units.
The Numark CD Mix-2 also features dual headphone jacks (one .25-inch, one .125-inch) with any-input cueing for each, fader start, a pitch bend/jog wheel (+/- 16 percent), 3-speed scanning forward and reverse, frame-accurate search (1/75 seconds per step), and auto-dead space elimination with auto cue.
Outputs include master XLR balanced/RCA unbalanced and record outputs with a 3-band equalizer for master output.
You'll never have to strain to read the system's enormous backlit display, and its dual-band, 12-segment LED output meters help you keep tabs on your levels. The CD Mix-2 comes with its own 12V AC/DC power adapter, but you may also power it through a car's cigarette lighter with an optional vehicle power-supply kit, depending on where your activities take you.
Automatic CD tray protection prevents doors from sliding open accidentally and during use, while +10 tracks skip search simplifies access to choice samples buried deep in discs encoded with many tracks. Ready for a break? Program a sequence of up to 30 tracks and let the CD Mix-2 do the DJ-ing.
Features / Specificaitons:
Input Terminal (Input Level / Impedance):
- Dual CD player and mixer with fader start
- Anti-Shock memory buffer
- ±12% pitch control with pitch bend wheel
- Seamless looping, continuous play, track programmable
- External inputs for 3 line, 2 mic, 2 phono
- Balanced output, master EQ, stereo/mono control
- EQ on each channel
- Optional road case
Output Terminal (Output Level / Impedance):
- CD: -14dBV/5K OHM +/-2dB TCD-782 (Track 16)
- Line 1: -14dBV/10K OHM +/-2dB
- Line 2,3: -14dBV/47K OHM +/-2dB
- Phono: -50dBV/47K OHM +/-2dB
- Mic: -53dBV/2.2K OHM +/-2dB
Max Output (THD=10%):
- Master Out (RCA): 0dBV(1.0V)/600 OHM
- Master Out (XLR): 0dBm(815mV)/940 OHM +/-2dBV
- Phones (LOAD=32 OHM): -6dBV(0.5V)/33 OHM +/-2dBV
- Master: more than +17dBV (7V)
- Phones (LOAD=32 OHM): more than +5dBV (1.8V)
Output Noise (w/ 20kHz LPF and IEC-A Weighted):
- CD/Line: 20-20KHz +1, -1.5dB TCD-782 (Track 3,7)
- Phono: 20-20KHz +2, -2.5dB/RIAA
- Mic: 20-20KHz +1, /-3dB
Equaliser [TCD-782 (Track 15,16,17 or S.G)]:
- Line: less than -75dB
- Phono: less than -60dB
- Mic: Less than -55dB
- Channel: LOW +6 +/- 1dB less than -5dB @ 100Hz, HI +6 +/- 1dB less than -5dB @ 10KHz
- Mic 1: LOW +12 +/- 1.5dB less than -10.5dB @ 100Hz, HI +12 +/- 1.5dB less than -10.5dB @ 10KHz
- Master: LOW +10 +/-1.5dB less than -8.5dB @100Hz, MID +10 +/-1.5dB less than -8.5dB @1KHz, HI +10 +/-1.5dB less than -8.5dB @10KHz
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.