Denon Split Mix 6 Mixer with Splitter Functionality
Denon Split Mix 6 Mixer with Splitter FunctionalityDetails
Product Ref: 76368View Full Description
Spend another £111.00 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
6-Channel Mixer & 8-Output Splitter
The Denon Split Mix 6 Mixer is designed to deliver an all-in-one mixer and splitter solution, housed in a highly durable and sleek metal construction. Primarily used as a 6-channel mixer, The Split Mix 6 will also act as a 6-output channel splitter. You can use the Split Mix 6 to split a specific Main Input signal to 6 separate outputs or 8 outputs once the Main Link switch is engaged. The Split/Mix switch allows you to select the Splitter operational mode for each individual mono channel. Additionally the Split/Mix switch can be used to select the mixers operation mode, giving you up to 6-channels of mixing power. The splitter/mixer functionality makes the Split Mix 6 ideal for sending a stereo program to separate zones as well as amplified speaker systems.
Metering and Construction
The Split Mix 6 features a range of quality components and design aspects that result in a seamless user experience that will improve your workflow. The front panel of the unit features balance and level controls plus a 6-segment LED meter on mono input channels. This allows you to monitor your channels quickly and efficiently. The main input and output level controls also feature 6-segment LED meters for quick and easy monitoring. The front panel also features Balance/Pan control allows you to determine the signals balance between the left and right channel when splitting the stereo main signal into the mono channel output. Additionally the front panel features a Power Switch and Power LED to let you know when the unit is in operation. The robust, all-metal construction is ideal for live and studio applications, easily withstanding the rigors of prolonged live use. The design of the Split Mix 6 only takes up 1U of rack space making it perfect for live and studio rack setups.
- Used as a 6-channel mixer or 8-output splitter
- Perfect for sending a stereo program to separate zones or amplified speaker systems
- Create custom mixes utilizing mixed and separate audio feeds
- Balanced and unbalanced inputs and outputs
- Balance and level controls with 6-segment LED meters on mono input channels
- Main input and output level controls with 6-segment LED meters
- Rack mountable (1U Rack Space)
- Connectors: XLR and 1/4" TRS
- Type: RF filtered, servo-balanced input
- Impedance: 50 kOhms balanced, 25 kOhms unbalanced
- Nominal Operating Level: -10 dBV to +4 dBu
- Max Input Level: +21 dBu balanced and unbalanced
- CMRR: Typ. 40 dB, > 55 dB @ 1 kHz
- Connectors: XLR and 1/4" TRS
- Type: Electronically servo-balanced output stage
- Impedance: 60 Ohms balanced, 30 Ohms unbalanced
- Max Output Level: +22 dBu balanced and unbalanced
- Frequency Response: 5 Hz – 200 kHz, +/- 3 dBu
- S/N Ratio: >95 dBu, unweighted, 22 Hz – 22 kHz
- THD: <0.002% typ. @ +4 dBu, 1 kHz, gain 1
- Voltage: U.K./Australia 240 V, 50 Hz - USA/Canada 120 V, 60 Hz - Europe 230 V, 50 Hz
- Power Consumption: Max 15 W
- Fuse: 100 – 120 V: T 315 mA H / 220 – 240 V: T 200 mA H
- Dimensions (L x W x D): 195 mm x 44 mm x 483 mm (195 mm x 44 mm x 483 mm)
- Weight: 2.6 kg (5.73 lbs.)
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.