Denon DN-333XAB Mixer Amplifier with Bluetooth
Denon DN-333XAB Mixer Amplifier with BluetoothDetails
The Denon DN-333XAB Mixer Amplifier forms the heart of a complete commercial audio system by combining mixing and amplifying capabilities, and is perfect for driving in-ceiling or wall-mounted speaker systems. Designed for education, fitness, restaurant and hospitality venues, the DN-333XAB features a built-in 120 watt amplifier with Class D architecture and the ability to mix all of your wireless, microphone and line input audio sources. Complete with an impressive array of both inputs and outputs, as well as dedicated mixing controls, the Bluetooth-enabled DN-333XAB offers professional amplification and flexibility without compromising sound quality .
Product Ref: 66439View Full Description
Buy on finance from £8.02 per month Finance from £8.02 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comprehensive and Dedicated Controls
The DN-333XAB boasts dedicated mixing controls for the three XLR+1/4'' combination mic inputs, two pairs of stereo line level RCA inputs and a front-panel 1/8'' auxiliary input. This diverse range of inputs and controls provides you with the ability to create a seamless blend of audio from a plethora of source possibilities. The front-panel also features Bluetooth pairing control with an LED status indicator that ensures a fast and simple wireless connection to smartphones or tablets, allowing you to start streaming audio almost instantly. The DN-333XAB comes complete with a built-in quick-responding limiter that eliminates negative audible effects that are commonly associated with high input signals from microphones or playback material.
The output section of the DN-333XAB offers detachable Euroblock 70V and 100V outputs with a 4-ohm transformer bypass output, as well as Chime, Alarm and push-to-talk mic facilities. Additionally, an RCA line-level send and return connector gives you the option to integrate external audio processors and further extend the sound possibilities.
- Audio mixer with built-in Bluetooth and a 120 watt amplifier
- Compatible with all common audio inputs
- Independent volume controls for mic, line and Bluetooth inputs
- Three XLR + 1/4'' combo mic inputs with selectable +15V phantom power
- Two RCA line level stereo inputs; front panel 1/8'' (3.5mm) aux input
- Built-in limiter automatically prevents erratic audio sources from clipping
- Front panel Bluetooth pairing control with LED status indicator
- Master level control with system bass and treble adjustments
- Euroblock connections for common 4T transformer bypass, 70V, 100V microphone PTT, Alarm and Chime outputs
- RCA line-level send-return connections
- Stereo RCA outputs
- Space-saving 2U design
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.