DISC Shure PG57 With Boom Mic Stand and Cable
Product Ref: 19229
DISC Shure PG57 With Boom Mic Stand and CableDetails
The PG57 Cardioid Dynamic Instrument Microphone is a professional quality microphone designed with rugged durability and excellent sound for use in amplified and acoustic instrument applications.
This pack includes a boom mic stand, mic clip and a cable.123
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Shure's PG57 is a rugged microphone tuned to accentuate the clarity of lead and back-up vocals. XLR connection.
What is the PG57 best suited to?
The PG57 is a versatile mic for use in amplified and acoustic instrument applications, such as on-stage or studio miking of guitar amps, brass instruments and saxophones. It is mainly used by amatuer/semi-pro musicians. The PG57 can also be used for Vocals and Speech
How does the PG57 relate to the SM57?
Its the entry level version of the popular SM57 and would be used for the same type of instrument applications. It has a dynamic cartridge with a cardioid polar pattern, a hardened steel mesh tapered grille that resists wear and abuse and has an on/off switch for onstage control. It also includes a 4.5 m cable.
- Tailored frequency response is smooth and extended
- Tuned specifically for instrument applications
- Cardioid polar pattern picks up the most sound from in front of the microphone and some sound from the sides
- Less susceptible to feedback in high volume settings
- Dynamic cartridge has a simple, rugged coil. Handles extreme volume levels without distortion.
- Cartridge includes a neodymium magnet for high output level
- Internal shock mount for reduced handling noise
- Durable metal construction
- On/off switch for onstage control
- Hardened steel mesh tapered grille that resists wear and abuse
- Transducer Type: Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid - ("Polar pattern" describes how well the microphone "hears" sound from different directions.)
- Frequency Response: 50 Hz - 15 kHz
- Sensitivity (1 kHz): -56 dBV/Pa / 1,6 mV/Pa
- Weight: 324 g
- 15ft. (4.57m) cable
- Break-resistant mic clip
- Storage bag
The product price includes a one year warranty and 28 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 28 days to 90 days (terms apply after 28 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under The Consumer Contracts (information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013.
Once the product is delivered, you have 28 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.