DISC QSC PLX1802 575W Professional Power Amplifier
Product Ref: 13310
DISC QSC PLX1802 575W Professional Power AmplifierDetails
The PLX2 series is a range of premium quality, highpower amplifiers designed for the most demanding live performance uses. Built on the third generation of QSC PowerLight technology, PLX2 amplifiers combine lightweight, superlative audio quality and proven QSC reliability. With power output up to 3,600 watts, PLX2 amplifiers are capable of providing ample clean, undistorted output to the most power hungry speaker systems.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The PLX2 series is a range of premium quality, high-power amplifiers designed for the most demanding live performance uses. Built on the third generation of QSC PowerLight technology, PLX2 amplifiers combine light weight, superlative audio quality and proven QSC reliability.
The PLX1802 is an excellent choice for users who need to drive up to four loudspeakers from each amplifier channel (2 ohm loading), or when extremely high power bridge mono operation is required. The PLX1802 features built-in subwoofer processing, filter switches, and front panel indications of bridge mono status.
STEREO MODE - both channels driven
- 8 ohms
- FTC 20 Hz - 20 kHz 0.05% THD: 320 W
- EIA 1 kHz 0.1% THD: 330 W
- 4 ohms
- FTC 20 Hz - 20 kHz 0.05% THD: 525 W
- EIA 1 kHz 0.1% THD: 575 W
- 2 ohms EIA 1 kHz 1% THD: 900 W
BRIDGE MONO MODE
- 8 ohms
- 20 Hz-20 kHz 0.1% THD: 1100 W
- EIA 1 kHz 0.1% THD: 1200 W
- 4 ohms 1 kHz 1% THD: 1800 W * Signal to Noise (20 Hz - 20 kHz): -107 dB
- Input Sensitivity @ 8 ohms: 1.28 Vrms
- Gain @ 8 ohms: 32 dB
- Output Circuitry: AB
- Distortion (SMPTE-IM): Less than 0.02
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz-20 kHz, -0.5 dB
- Damping Factor: Greater than 200
- Input Impedance: 20k ohms balanced, 10k ohms unbalanced
- Input Clipping: 11 Vrms (+15 dBu)
- Cooling: Variable-speed fan, rear-to-front air flow
- Input Connectors, each channel: 3-pin XLR and 1/4" TRS balanced
- Output Connectors, each channel: Neutrik® NL4 Speakon® and touch-proof binding posts (Both channels available on Ch 1 output)
- Rear Panel Switches: Circuit Breaker
- Front Panel Controls: Detented Gain Attenuator: 0 to ? dB, Power On/Off
- Front Panel Indicators: Clip: Red LED, -10: Green LED, Signal (-35 dB): Green LED, Power: Blue LED
- Amplifier Protection: Full short circuit, open circuit, thermal, infrasonic, ultrasonic, and RF protection. Stable into reactive or mismatched loads
- Load Protection: On/off muting, DC-fault power supply shutdown
- Infrasonic: -3 dB, 8 Hz
- DC fault: Power supply shutdown
- Ultrasonic: -3 dB, 120 kHz
- Short Circuit: Muting
- Thermal: Limiting at 85° C, Muting at 90° C
- Over Current: Active clip limiting
- AC circuit breaker
- High Line: Standard +15 , survive +25
- Low Line: -40
The product price includes a one year warranty and 28 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 28 days to 90 days (terms apply after 28 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.