DISC Peavey SB 3216 Digital Stage Box IO
DISC Peavey SB 3216 Digital Stage Box IODetails
The Peavey SB 3216 Digital Stage Box IO is a high quality, feature-rich digital audio mixing platform which is great value for money. Peavey Electronics have teamed together with Waves to create the 3216 Digital Stage Box, which is designed to work with the Waves eMotion Mixer for SoundGrid.
Product Ref: 43462View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
- 32 microphone/line inputs
- XRL mic and TRS ¼" line inputs
- 16 Line outputs
- High performance digitally controlled microphone preamps feature:
- Low input noise at both high and low gain settings
- High slew-rate
- Very low THD
- Mic input accepts a +27 dBu input signal without pad
- 66 dB adjustment range in 1 dB steps to maximize dynamic range
- Gain changes on zero crossing to minimize adjustment noise.
- 48 Volt phantom power switchable on every mic input.
- Integral gigabit Ethernet switch for easy networking
- Waves SoundGrid Digital audio network protocol
- Balanced output maximum level switchable between + 24 dBu and + 18 dBu
- Supports sample rates of 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz, 88.2 kHz and 96 kHz
- External word clock input and output
- Two AES digital outputs
- Headphone output with level control
- MIDI in and switchable out or thru
- 4U rack mount package
- Universal input power supply
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.