View Full Description
The Numark N-Wave 580s are large and powerful enough to have surprising output and punch, but trim enough to fit easily into tight spaces. This desktop monitor system is comprised of two matched speaker cabinets. Each cabinet contains a 1-inch silk dome tweeter-with blue LED illumination-and a high-excursion 5 1/4" woofer, blended together with an electronic crossover network. The onboard amplification system delivers up to 80 watts of dynamic power for impressive, clear sound. These magnetically shielded powered monitors are ideal for tight quarters: they don?t emit any stray magnetic field that could interfere with nearby electronics or disrupt magnetically-sensitive recordings.
The system's 2-channel amplification is mounted in the Right speaker, so only one speaker needs an AC power connection. You simply connect the Left speaker to the Right using the included plug-in speaker cable. The system volume knob is conveniently located on the front panel of the Right speaker.
The cabinets are made of MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard), which is a dense, strong material that prevents the cabinet vibrations that would otherwise diminish the system?s clarity. This is a huge advantage over similar-looking competitive systems, many of which use thin, vibration-prone molded plastic housings.
The Numark N-Wave 580's outstanding acoustic characteristics result from our attention to detail: The cabinet has a tuned bass port that delivers a surprising low-end response down to 55Hz. The concave oval high-frequency waveguide provides the wide listening area "sweet-spot" for accurate imaging required by all demanding DJs. As a finishing touch, the cabinets feature smooth, radial-edge front baffles that minimize audible edge diffraction.
For those situations when you need more low-end punch, the N-Wave 580 has an electronic bass-boost circuit that kicks up the impact frequency region of the bass for a harder low frequency "hit".
- Compact powered near-field monitors for home DJ setups
- Convenient front panel volume control
- Illuminated 1" silk dome tweeter and 5 ¼" woofer for detailed, powerful sound
- Electronic crossover network accurately divides incoming highs and lows
- High-output 2-channel amplification with 80 watts total system dynamic power
- High-strength MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) cabinets prevent resonance
- Smooth, radial-edge front baffles minimize audible edge diffraction
- (2) RCA and (2) ¼" audio inputs
- Magnetically shielded drivers prevent interference with other equipment, magnetic media
- 55 ? 20,000 Hz frequency response
- Universal voltage
- One pair N-WAVE 580 speakers
- Audio cable
- Interconnection cable
- Power Cable
- Quickstart Guide
- Safety & Warranty Manual
- Audio Inputs: RCA and 1/4" (6.35mm) (L+R)
- LF Driver: 5-inch
- HF Driver: 1-inch, silk dome
- Output Power: 40 Watts x 2
- Headphone Output: 1/8" (3.5mm) stereo
- Interconnection Cable: 1/4" (6.35mm)
- Front Baffle Thickness: 15mm
- Magnetically Shielded: yes
- Frequency Response: 55?20,000 Hz
- Power: 100-240V, 50/60Hz; universal switching power supply
- Dimensions: (L x W x H): 8.7" x 7.25" x 10.6" (221 mm x 184 mm x 269 mm)
- Weight: 12.5 lbs (5.7 kg)
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.