View Full Description
The microphone offers a crisp, clear, well-balanced response, even at high SPLs. It features an integral 80 Hz hi-pass filter and is also equipped with a new in-line power module. Its cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the side and rear for effective protection against feedback.
The ATM350 is intended for use in professional applications where remote power is available. It requires 11V to 52V DC phantom power, which may be provided by a mixer or console, or by a separate, in-line source such as the Audio-Technica AT8801 singlechannel or CP8506 four-channel phantom power supplies.
An integral 80 Hz high-pass filter provides easy switching from a flat frequency response to a low-end roll-off. The roll-off position reduces the pickup of low-frequency ambient noise (such as traffic, air-handling systems, etc.), room reverberation and mechanically coupled vibrations.
Output from the power module's XLRM-type connector is low impedance (Lo-Z) balanced. The signal appears across Pins 2 and 3; Pin 1 is ground (shield). Output phase is "Pin 2 hot" - positive acoustic pressure produces positive voltage at Pin 2. To avoid phase cancellation and poor sound, all mic cables must be wired consistently: Pin 1-to-Pin 1, etc.
To use the violin mount, place the microphone in the violin mount's elastic mic holder. Open the hook & loop fastener; pass the hook side of the open fastener beneath the strings between the bridge and the tailpiece. Close the fastener flap around the strings. The microphone should be on top, with the element facing the bridge (away from the tailpiece).
- Low-profile design for minimum visibility
- UniMount® clip permits accurate positioning, provides shock resistance and protects element
- Unique violin mount permits unobtrusive placement of microphone between the instrument's bridge and tailpiece
- Crisp, clear, well-balanced response, even at high SPLs
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- Interchangeable elements available for hypercardioid and omnidirectional polar patterns
- Corrosion-resistant contacts from gold-plated XLRM-type connector
Rugged, all-metal design and construction for years of trouble-free use
- Element: Fixed-charge back plate permanently polarized condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 40-20,000 Hz
- Low Frequency Roll Off: 80 Hz, 12 dB/octave
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: 49 dB (3.5 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Impedance: 50 ohms
- Maximum Input Sound Level: 149 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1 T.H.D.
- Dynamic Range: 122 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 67 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- Phantom Power Requiremens: 11-52V DC, 3.5 mA typical
- Switch: Flat, roll-off
- Cable: 4.0 m (13.1') long (permanently attached to microphone), 3.2 mm (0.13") diameter, 2-conductor shielded cable with TA3F-type connector
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.