Chauvet SlimPAR T6 USB, 4 Pack with Bag and Cables
Chauvet SlimPAR T6 USB, 4 Pack with Bag and CablesDetails
Product Ref: 93282View Full Description
Buy on finance from £10.48 per month Finance from £10.48 per month
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Included In The Pack
- 4 x Chauvet SlimPAR T6 Lights
- 1 x Chauvet VIP Gear Bag
- 4 x DMX 3-Pin Cables, 6 Metre
- 4 x Power Supply Units
- 1 x Quick Reference Guide
- 1 x Warranty Card
Chauvet SlimPAR T6 Light
- Low-profile, high-output tri-colour LED par
- D-Fi USB compatibility for wireless master/slave or DMX control
- Convenient access to RGB colour mixing
- Emits smooth output ideal for frontlight applications
- Flicker-free operation suitable for on-camera use
- Increase standalone versatility with multiple user-configurable settings
- Power link multiple units
- 6 LEDs with 50,000 hours life expectancy
Chauvet CHS-30 VIP Gear Bag
- Durable, soft-sided material
- Custom bag for transporting LED par fixtures
- 5 internal & 2 external compartments
- Accommodate various-sized gear
- Padded internal compartments
- Easy access design
- DMX Channels: 3 or 8
- DMX Connectors: 3-Pin XLR
- Light Source: 6 LEDs (Tri-Colour RGB) 3W (800 mA), 50,000 Hours Life Expectancy
- Strobe Rate: 0 to 25Hz
- Beam Angle: 15°
- Field Angle: 29°
- Illuminance: 1,621 lux @ 2m
- Power Linking: 31 Units @ 120V; 52 Units @ 230V
- Input Voltage: 100 - 240VAC, 50/60Hz
- Power and Current: 18W, 0.3A @ 120V, 60Hz 18W, 0.2 A @ 230V, 50Hz
- Weight: 1.1 kg
- Height: 226 mm
- Width: 181 mm
- Depth: 84 mm
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.