Chauvet COREpar 80 USB
Chauvet COREpar 80 USBDetails
Product Ref: 73594View Full Description
Spend another £31.00 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
- COB (Chip-on-Board) LED produces a full spectrum of light with unsurpassed color mixing
- D-Fi USB compatibility for wireless Master/Slave or DMX control
- Included magnetic Fresnel lens allows the flexibility to go from ultra-wide to narrow beam in seconds
- Withstand the harshness of traveling from gig to gig with a robust housing
- Sit-flat housing design hugs the floor and features power and DMX outlets on the side of the unit
- Achieve flicker-free video operation with high-frequency LED dimming
- Save time running cables and extension cords by power linking multiple units
- Point-and-shoot operation of static colors and automated programs with the optional IRC-6 remote
- Multiple control options include DMX, Master/Slave and Sound-Active modes
- Create customized colors using the built-in LED display
- Achieve smooth LED fading with built-in dimming curves
- Easily transports in the optional CHS-30 VIP Gear Bag
- Compact design easily fits inside sticks of TRUSST®
- DMX Channels: 3 or 8
- DMX Connectors: 3-pin XLR
- Light Source: 1 COB LED (tri-color RGB) 80 W, (2 A), 50,000 hours life expectancy
- Strobe Rate: 0 to 33 Hz
- PWM Frequency: 2,000 Hz
- Beam Angle: 70° (without lens), 25° (with lens)
- Field Angle: 90° (without lens), 40° (with lens)
- Illuminance: 405 lux @ 2 m (without lens), 2,143 lux @ 2 m (with lens)
- Power Linking: 7 units @ 120 V; 13 units @ 230 V
- Input Voltage: 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz (auto-ranging)
- Power and Current: 75 W, 1.1 A @ 120 V, 60 Hz 72 W, 0.6 A @ 230 V, 50 Hz
- Weight: 4.2 lb (2.0 kg)
- Size: 7.9 x 5.6 x 9.9 in (200 x 143 x 253 mm)
- Approvals: CE
- Optional Controllers: IRC-6, D-Fi USB
- COREpar 80 USB
- Power cord
- Magnetic Fresnel lens
- Warranty card
- Quick Reference Guide
- Hanging bracket with mounting
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.