Bose L1 Model II System with B1 Bass Module
Bose L1 Model II System with B1 Bass ModuleDetails
The Bose L1 Model II System with B1 Bass Module is a compact and portable column array PA system that delivers full-range audio reproduction with crystal-clear sound and outstanding coverage. Perfect for solo musicians, bands and vocal applications alike, the Bose L1 Model II System offers road-ready reliability with a modular design which makes transportation, set-up and breakdown easier than ever before.
Product Ref: 80829View Full Description
Buy on finance from £60.05 per month Finance from £60.05 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Unique Sound Advantages
The vertical configuration of the system's small, closely spaced drivers allow the Bose L1® Model II system to project sound forward and to the sides - creating 180-degree coverage while also reducing unwanted reverberation. The proprietary Articulated Array® technology delivers a consistent tonal balance as sound spreads evenly across the stage and into the audience. Additionally, the 24 vertically mounted drivers are precisely angled which allows the L1® Model II to be used for both PA and monitoring applications - you hear exactly what the audience hears.
Convenient and Portable
The three components of the L1® Model II system - upper loudspeaker, lower loudspeaker and power stand - connect together quickly and easily without the need for separate speaker stands and multiple cables. Thanks to the modular design, setup and breakdown takes just minutes, and everything can be stored within the included carry bags for convenient transport from venue to venue.
Lightweight yet Powerful Bass Module
The B1 Bass Module is the more portable bass option that Bose offer. The B1 features a considerably lighter and smaller enclosure design when compared to conventional subwoofers that are typically used for live performance applications. When combined with the L1® system, the B1 Bass Module delivers accurate amplification of lower notes for most voices and instruments.
The optional T1 ToneMatch® audio engine provides four additional channels which allow you to expand the system and connect multiple instruments and/or microphones. The Bose T1 ToneMatch® also features an extensive library of presets which allow you to instantly optimise the sonic performance of both instruments and microphones, while the intelligent zEQ provides outstanding sound-shaping capabilities.
- Spatial Dispersion™ and Articulated Array® speaker technologies in the loudspeaker produce wide, uniform sound coverage
- 24 small drivers are arranged using Articulated Array® technology in a slim, vertical enclosure - creating nearly 180° of horizontal coverage and consistent tonal balance
- Integrated power amplifiers in the power stand provide clean, precise amplification for L1® Model II system with up to two B1 bass modules or one B2 bass module
- ToneMatch® port on power stand for digital audio and power connection to ToneMatch® audio engine
- Analog input, trim control and signal/clip LED for line-level analog input via 0.63cm TRS phone cable - suitable for instruments or other audio sources such as DJ mixers, MP3 players and more
- Bass module output for amplified bass output signal to the B1/B2 module
- L1® system automatically adjusts EQ appropriately when bass modules are connected
- Interlocking design of lightweight components eliminates the need for speaker stands and speaker wires - setup takes only minutes
- Retractable legs provide stability for streamlined power stands and loudspeakers
- Highly efficient B1 bass module design features two 5.25'', high-output, high-excursion drivers that produce deep, strong bass from a small enclosure
- Compact, lightweight bass module enclosure is easy to transport, setup and breakdown
- Convenient carry bags - one each for the loudspeaker array, power stand and bass module - make getting to and from your gig that much easier
- L1® Model II Loudspeaker Top: 110.5cm x 9cm x 10.5cm (H x W x D)
- L1® Model II Loudspeaker Bottom: 110.5cm x 9cm x 10.5cm (H x W x D)
- L1® Model II Power Stand: 12.8cm x 26.2cm x 69.2cm (H x W x D)
- B1 Bass Module: 38cm x 26cm x 45cm (H x W x D)
- L1® Model II Loudspeaker Top: 7.4kg
- L1® Model II Loudspeaker Bottom: 7.9kg
- L1® Model II Power Stand: 10.7kg
- B1 Bass Module: 11.4kg
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.