Behringer iNUKE NU3000DSP Power Amp
Behringer iNUKE NU3000DSP Power AmpDetails
The Behringer iNUKE NU3000DSP Power Amp is a two channel amplifier that offers up to 3000 watts of Class-D power (2 x 1500 watts at 2 ohms, 2 x 900 watts at 4 ohms and 3000 watts at 4 ohms in Bridge mode), all in a lightweight and rack-mountable design. The integrated DSP provides sophisticated signal processing that allows you to optimise your sound to suit any performance scenario. Featuring positive-detent Gain controls with signal LEDs, the Behringer iNUKE provides you with at-a-glance feedback and exceptionally reliable performance.
Product Ref: 24401View Full Description
Spend another £30.00 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Massive Class-D Power
Thanks to Behringer's revolutionary Class-D technology, the iNUKE NU3000DSP Powered Mixer delivers enormous power and incredible sonic performance while remaining user-friendly and portable. Class-D amplification makes all the difference, offering the ultimate in energy efficiency while consuming less and eliminating the need for heavy power supplies and massive heat sinks.
The front panel controls and indicators allow you to instantly monitor the system's status at a glance. Both channels feature positive-detent Gain controls with signal LEDs that light when a signal is present, as well as clip LEDs that indicate when the signal is distorted and you need to reduce the input signal.
The Behringer NU3000DSP features a built-in DSP section and 24-bit/96kHz converters that ensure exceptional signal integrity with a broad dynamic range. DSP functions include a sophisticated delay for loudspeakers and a crossover, along with an 8-band parametric and a 2-band dynamic EQ. The front panel LCD display conveniently allows you to setup and make adjustments directly at the amplifier, without the need for a PC.
Free Editor Software
The iNUKE NU3000DSP amplifier can be setup, controlled and monitored directly via the front panel, or you can connect a computer via USB. iNuke Remote Connect software provides you with access to a new level of amplifier control and allows you to configure presets for a range of performance scenarios.
- Delivers 2 x 1500 Watts into 2 ohms; 2 x 900 Watts into 4 ohms; 3000 Watts into 4 ohms (bridge mode)
- Ultimate reliability through revolutionary cool-running High-Density Class-D technology with "near-zero" thermal buildup
- Ultra-efficient switch-mode power supply for noise-free audio, superior transient response and low power consumption
- High-performance DSP and 24-bit/96 kHz converters deliver ultimate signal integrity and extreme dynamic range
- DSP section features sophisticated delay, crossover (3 filter types, up to 48 dB/octave), EQ (8 parametric, 2 dynamic), dynamics processing and lockable security settings
- Front panel LCD display enables setup and adjustment without PC
- Can be set up, controlled and monitored via front panel USB connector. Powerful remote software downloadable at behringer.com
- "Zero-Attack" limiters offer maximum output level with reliable overload protection
- Built-in Subwoofer/Satellite crossover for perfect subwoofer operation
- Detented and illuminated gain controls for precise level setting
- Precise 4-segment Signal and Limit LEDs to monitor performance
- XLR and 1/4'' TRS combination input connectors for compatibility with any source
- Professional twist-lock speaker connectors for ultimate reliability
- Independent DC, LF and thermal overload protection on each channel automatically protects amplifier and speakers without shutting down the show
- “Back-to-front” ventilation system prevents thermal buildup for reliable operation
- Designed and engineered in Germany
- Front Controls:
- Power Switch
- Gain Controls (Channel A and B)
- Rotary Push-Encoder for DSP
- Buttons for Process, Setup, Up/Down and Exit
- Power: Amber/Red Backlit Illuminated Gain Controls
- Limit: 0dBFS, Full Scale (Per Channel)
- Signal: -24dBFS, -12dBFS, -6dBFS (Per Channel)
- Input Connectors: 2 x Combo Jacks
- Input Impedance: 10k Ohms Unbalanced / 20k Ohms Balanced
- Outputs: 2 x SpeakON
- Output Circuit Type: Class-D
- Distortion: < 0.2 Percent
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz, +0dB/-2dB
- Damping Factor: >140 @ 8 Ohms
- Signal-to-Noise: >98dB
- USB: USB Type B for Remote Control for DSP Section
- Cooling: Continuously Variable Speed Fan (Back-to-Front Airflow)
- Amplifier Protection:
- DC Protection
- Load Protection:
- On/Off Muting
- DC-Fault Power Supply Shutdown
- Power Supply: 220V - 240V, Standard IEC Receptacle
- Dimensions: 89mm x 483mm x 328mm (H x W x D)
- Weight: 5.4kg
- Stereo Output:
- 4 Ohms Per Channel: 2 x 3100W
- 8 Ohms Per Channel: 2 x 1600W
Digital Signal Processing
- Display: LCD 128 x 32, Amber Backlit
- Digital Delay Function: 0ms - 300ms (Per Channel)
- Digital Crossover Function: 3 Filter Types, up to 48dB/Octave
- Digital EQ Function:
- 8-Band Parametric
- 2-Band Dynamic Equaliser
- Presets: 20 Total Presets, 19 User-Definable
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.