Studio-Grade XENYX Mic Preamps
The XENYX mic preamps incorporated in this unit are renowned for their sonic performance, ensuring high quality, clear recordings. Offering an impressive 130 dB of dynamic range and a bandwidth that ranges from below 10 Hz to above 200 kHz, the XENYX preamps deliver high level outputs with a focus on clarity and power. The XENYX preamps are ideal for studio recording and live purposes, giving you an array of recording possibilities while maintaining the rich sonic qualities needed for professional audio.
Classic British Equalization
British mixing consoles have long been known for their analog warmth and overall quality recordings. Based on these vintage mixing consoles, Behringer have incorporated the same style on the channel EQ. This results in incredibly warm and detailed audio, delivering rich sonic qualities associated with the old British mixing consoles.
Built-In Digital Multi-FX Processor
The X2442USB features a built-in digital Multi-FX Processor designed to offer you an arsenal of premium-grade digital effect presets. A unique feature of the Multi-FX Processor is the time-based functions that can be controlled manually by pressing the tap button in time with the music. The 16 digital effect presets included with the Multi-FX Processor include: delay, chorus, flanger, pitch shifting, reverb and more.
Normally recording audio takes up a lot of equipment from computers to cables and audio interfaces in between to process the signals. The X2442USB combats this with its all inclusive functionality, making the recording process simpler than ever, without the need for excess equipment. The built-in, bi-directional stereo USB Audio interface makes connecting your X2442USB to your computer easy and efficient, letting you connect directly to your computer via a single USB cable.
Premium Quality Compressor
Another unique feature of the X2442USB is the premium quality compressor. This transparent compression module delivers the full dynamic range right up until your signal reaches the compression threshold, allowing you to level out and smooth signal peaks. This is perfect for low-level signals and audio with a vast dynamic range, letting you thicken out the sound and accentuate the vital frequencies.
For more information on the Behringer Xenyx X2442USB mixer please refer to the PDF above.
- Premium ultra-low noise, high headroom analog mixer
- 10 state-of-the-art, phantom powered XENYX Mic Preamps comparable to stand-alone boutique preamps
- 8 studio-grade compressors with super-easy “one-knob” functionality and control LED for professional vocal and instrumental sound
- Studio-grade FX processor with 16 editable presets including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter, multi-effects, Tap function and storable user parameter settings
- Built-in stereo USB/Audio Interface to connect directly to your computer. Free audio recording, editing and podcasting software plus 150 instrument/effect plugins and ultra-low latency driver downloadable at behringer.com
- Channel inserts and direct outputs on each mono channel plus main mix inserts for flexible connection of outboard equipment
- 4 aux sends per channel: 2 pre/post fader switchable for monitoring/FX applications, 2 post fader (for internal FX or as external send)
- Clip LEDs, mute, main mix and subgroup routing switches, solo and PFL functions on all channels
- 4 subgroups with separate outputs for added routing flexibility; 4 multi-functional stereo aux returns with flexible routing
- Balanced main mix outputs with ¼" jack and gold-plated XLR connectors, separate control room, headphones and stereo rec outputs
- Control room/phones outputs with multi-input source matrix; rec inputs assignable to main mix or control room/phones outputs
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life