Behringer Xenyx QX1002USB Premium 10-Input 2-Bus Mixer
Behringer Xenyx QX1002USB Premium 10-Input 2-Bus MixerDetails
The Behringer QX1002USB is equipped with 2 onboard studio-grade XENYX Mic Preamps and ultra-musical ''British'' channel EQs, allowing you to effortlessly achieve premium quality sound. The easy to use ''one-knob'' compressor provides total dynamic control with incredible punch and clarity. The QX1002USB also features a Klark Teknik 24-bit Multi-FX processor that offers 100 presets and gives this mixer the ability to be incredibly versatile in live performance situations. The Xenyx QX1002USB also comes complete with everything you need to transform your computer system into your own personal, high-performance home recording studio.
Product Ref: 27524View Full Description
Spend another £161.00 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Sonically Superior Mic Preamps
These state-of-the-art mic preamps represent a major step in the evolution of audio technology, with the ability to hold their own even when compared to the most expensive stand alone mic preamps. Xenyx preamps provide a wide 130dB dynamic range with crystal clear performance that extends from below 10Hz to well above 200kHz
Compression limits the dynamic range of a signal, lowering the level of loud sounds and turning up softer sounds - resulting in sonic balance. By equipping each mono channel with ''one-knob'' compression allows this mixer to be easy to operate, even for entry-level users and provides you with the ability to easily dial in the perfect amount of compression for instruments and vocals.
Sublimely Musical British EQ
The British consoles of the 1960s and '70s changed the sound of rock and roll - those mixing desks soon became the envy of producers and engineers all over the world. The channel EQ of the QX1002USB is based on that exact circuitry, allowing you to imbue signals with incredible warmth and detailed musical character.
Klark Teknik Effects Processor
Nothing adds the finishing touch to a live or recorded performance like really good effects, so Behringer equipped the QX1002USB with one of the best FX engines in the industry. Designed by the world-renowned KLARK TEKNIK engineering team, these high-end FX processors feature 32 studio-grade presets with dual addressable parameters, Tap function and storable user parameter settings. Complete with its own dedicated level meter, these effects provide a wide range of enhancement options, from sweet and mild to absolutely wild!
The built-in, bi-directional stereo USB audio interface delivers the ability to connect this mixer directly to your PC or Mac computer via a single USB cable. Now any signal source you connect to the mixer can be recorded directly to your hard drive.
Behringer include all the software you'll need for audio recording, editing and even podcasting - all free of charge and downloadable from Behringer's website.
- Compact, low-noise, high-headroom analog mixer
- Two Xenyx mic preamps comparable to stand-alone preamps
- 48V phantom power for use with condenser microphones
- Compressors feature super-easy "one-knob" functionality and control
- Built-in stereo USB/Audio Interface to connect directly to your computer
- Neo-classic "British" 3-band EQs for warm and musical sound
- Per-channel FX send for internal FX processor and/or external send
- 24-bit Klark Teknik FX processor with 100 presets
- Reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter and various multi-effects
- FX to control room/main gives you flexible effects monitoring options
- Main mix outputs plus separate control room, phones and 2-Track outputs
- 2-track/USB inputs assignable to main mix or control room/phones output
- Free software, downloadable at behringer.com:
- Audio recording, editing, and podcasting software
- 150 instrument/effect plug-ins
- High-quality components and rugged construction ensure long life
- Mixer Type: Analog
- Channels: 10
- Inputs (Mic): 2 x XLR
- Inputs (Line): 10 x TRS
- Inputs (Other): 2 x RCA
- Outputs (Main): 4 x TRS
- Outputs (Other): 2 x RCA
- Headphones: 1 x 1/4" Jack
- Send/Return/I-O: 1 x TRS (Send), 1 x TRS (Return)
- Phantom Power: 2 x +48V
- EQ: 3-Band
- Aux Sends: 1 x Post
- Busses/Groups: 2 x Bus
- Faders: 1 x 60mm Throw
- Effects: Klark Teknik Digital Effects Processor
- Computer Connectivity: 1 x USB
- Height: 2"
- Width: 7.7"
- Depth: 9.8"
- Weight: 1.08 Kg
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.