Behringer X18 X AIR Digital iPad/Tablet Mixer
Behringer X18 X AIR Digital iPad/Tablet MixerDetails
The Behringer X18 is an 18-input (12-bus) mixer that can be controlled by your iPad or tablet, is great for live mixing and studio recording, and can be used to record into your iPad or tablet too. The great thing about iPads and tablets is they give you the freedom of mobility, and the Behringer X18 comes with an integrated Wi-Fi module for direct control of the mixer's functions, giving you the freedom to move around and manipulate all parameters of your mix with the free iOS and PC apps.
Product Ref: 43665View Full Description
Buy on finance from £12.39 per month Finance from £12.39 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Built In Wi-Fi
The X18 comes with integrated WiFi for increased mobility. The X18 gives you the freedom to focus on your mix, while allowing you to move about the venue to experience what every part of the audience is hearing. Plus you can adjust live monitor wedges from the artist's perspective - or better yet, let them mix their own IEMs and floor monitors via their own tablets.
The incredibly fast and comprehensive 18 x 18 channel, bi-directional USB interface makes the X18 an amazingly powerful digital mixing solution for recording directly to your iPad or PC. Dial in the perfect monitoring mix with effects and zero-latency, while sending up to 16 microphone signals - and the keyboard player's MIDI notes to your DAW for recording.
When your application calls for a multiple-microphone setup, such as an onstage panel discussion, press conference or courtroom proceeding, it can become a challenge to maintain so many open mics and preserve maximum gain and priority for the moderator. X AIR Gain Sharing technology can easily manage fully automated mixes with up to 16 live microphones. Based on the legendary Dan Dugan automix system, the X18's gain sharing paradigm automatically controls the levels of all selected microphones in real time, without any gating artifacts or noise modulation.
This function dramatically reduces the typical feedback, studio noise and comb filtering challenges that can occur when two, or more mics are in close proximity of each other. X AIR Gain Sharing technology provides a consistent system gain structure, even when multiple speakers are talking at the same time.
4 Effects Engines
Equipped with the very same FX engines as the X32, the onboard virtual FX Rack provides access to four true-stereo (8 mono), multi-effects processors including delay, chorus, dynamics - plus the X18 can run production-quality, true-stereo reverbs concurrently with 31-band EQ on the main and aux buses, all without the need for any additional hardware.
You can select any combination of high-end simulations of legendary studio effects, such as the Lexicon 480L and PCM70, as well as the EMT250 and Quantec QRS reverbs. Onboard processing means your computer doesn't have to do the heavy lifting during a mixing session with DAW plugins as the X18 has a whole studio of FX under it's hood. All effects run inside the low-latency environment of the X18 mix engine, ensuring flawless performance, flexible routing and the end of cable faults forever.
Uncompromised Channel Processing
The X18 allows you to achieve the same incredible level of EQ finesse as the award-winning X32 thanks to its 100-band Real Time Analyzer, which is built into every input channel and bus EQ. Visual feedback built into the control app allows you to see and make fast, surgical adjustments to frequencies in need of a boost or a cut.
Every input channel also features Low-Cut, 4-band fully parametric EQ and the same Gate and Compressor dynamics suite found in the X32 - with one very special addition; you can choose either Expert or Simple functionality. In Expert mode, you can drill down and get your hands on every nuance of your dynamics. Or, if you're more of the 'plug and play' type, Simple mode lets you either select from one of our 4 carefully-optimised presets - or load your own channel templates. Add to this 5-Bit, floating-point DSP and you'll experience virtually "unlimited" dynamic range with no internal overload and near-zero overall latency.
In addition to the Main L/R bus for Front of House, 6 Aux buses are provided for dialing in the perfect monitor mixes, or creating a dedicated mix for your USB stereo recording - complete with inserts, dynamics, and either a 6-band parametric EQ or 31-band graphic EQ. 100-band RTAs are available for these too.
MIDI I/O for Live Performance Controllers
The physical MIDI I/O port on the X18 mixer can also be used for connecting external MIDI controllers, such as our X-TOUCH or B-CONTROL products, for dynamically controlling channel level, muting and panorama adjustments during your performance. And since the full-featured X18 also supports the Mackie Control protocol, you easily apply comprehensive remote editing and parameter adjustments via any compatible MIDI devices.
Dedicated Apps and Software
Behringer has provided apps for all the most popular devices and operating systems. They engaged dedicated development teams for iOS*, Android*, PC/Mac* and Linux* based applications for the X18 mixer. When you download an X18 app for your OS, you can rest assured that you will get the fully optimised experience Behringer intended.
- iPad*/tablet controlled 18-input, 12-bus digital mixer for studio and live application
- 16 award-winning MIDAS-designed, fully programmable mic preamps for audiophile sound quality
- Integrated Wifi module for direct control--no need for external routers or any specialized connectors
- 18 x 18 channel, bidirectional USB interface for direct recording on iPad etc.
- Virtual FX rack featuring 4 stereo FX slots including high-end simulations such as Lexicon 480L* and PCM70*, EMT250* and Quantec QRS* etc.
- 100-band Real Time Analyzer (RTA) for all channel and bus EQ's
- ULTRANET connectivity for BEHRINGER's P-16 Personal Monitoring System*
- 6 aux and main LR buses with inserts, full dynamics processing and 6-band parametric or 31-band graphic EQ
- 6 TRS aux sends and 2 XLR main outputs plus stereo RCA and phones connectors
- 40-Bit floating-point DSP features "unlimited" dynamic range with no internal overload and near-zero overall latency
- Free iOS and PC apps available for remote operation via Ethernet, LAN or Wifi
- MIDI In/Out for remote scene recall or controlling other MIDI equipment
- Future firmware updates, incl. new FX Plug Ins, downloadable from behringer.com free of charge
- Internal switch-mode power supply for noise-free audio and low power consumption
- Power Consumption: 30W
- Dimensions: 409mm x 357mm x 110mm
- Weight: 4kg / 8.8lbs
- Channels: 18 Input Channels, 4 FX Return Channels, 6 Aux Buses, Main LR
- Internal Effects Engines: 4 True Stereo
- Signal Processing: 40-Bit Floating Point
- A/D-D/A Conversion: 24-Bit @ 44.1kHz/48kHz, 114dB Dynamic Range (Cirrus Logic A/D CS5368, D/A CS4385
- Analog I/O Latency: 0.8ms
- Mic Preamps by MIDAS: 16 XLR/TRS Combo Jacks, Balanced
- Line/Aux Stereo Inputs: 2 RCA, Unbalanced
- Main Outputs: 2 XLR, Unbalanced
- Aux Outputs: 6 TRS, Balanced
- Monitoring Outputs: 2 RCA, Unbalanced
- Phone Outputs: 1 TRS
- ULTRANET: 1 RJ45
- MIDI Inputs/Outputs: 1/1 DIN
- Ethernet: 1 RJ45
USB Audio/MIDI Interface
- Type: USB 2.0
- Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 7 or Higher
- Mac OS X 10.6.8 or Higher
- iOS 7 or Higher (iPad)
- Supported Sample Rates: 44.1kHz/48kHz
- I/O Audio Channels: 18 x 18
- I/O MIDI Channels: 16 x 16 (1 Port)
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.