Behringer S32 Digital Stagebox
Behringer S32 Digital StageboxDetails
Product Ref: 64488View Full Description
Buy on finance from £38.34 per month Finance from £38.34 per month
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Remote Controlled Preamps
The remote controllable preamps featured in the S32 makes setting up the unit fast and seamless. One of the main problems engineers encounter when taking on larger stage performances is having to run between each bit of equipment to swap and change controls and connections. With the remote controlled preamps this will save you time and energy, giving you added versatility when it comes to controlling your S32. Incorporating the Klark Teknik SuperMAC protocol, the S32 can be connected to your digital mixers operating system, giving you added control over your preamps, wherever you're positioned. Combine this with the same Midas-designed preamps from the X32 console and you have a premium quality, diverse FOH system.
Digital Mixer Compatibility
Another unique feature of the S32 is the ability to connect the digital snake to a collection of popular digital mixers. The unit will connect to any digital mixer that has an AES50 digital Ethernet connection. This gives you added versatility over your connections and provides you with a seamless connected configuration all controllable by remote or your digital mixer. The unit is also fully rack-mountable with an all-steel, 3U durable rack-mount chassis adding flexibility to your installations and setups.
MIDAS - Premium Sound Quality
MIDAS is a company with a stellar reputation for audio mixing consoles and high quality equipment. Many of the now legendary mixing consoles have featured on many famous stages and installations. Because of this MIDAS consoles such as the Heritage H3000 quickly became the industry standard. MIDAS are renowned for their award-winning Mic Preamps which are considered by many professionals as the industry's best sounding units. With this exceptional reputation in the audio world, Behringer has incorporated MIDAS designed mic preamps into the S32 to ensure the highest quality audio reproduction in any professional audio setting.
The connectivity possibilities are massive when it comes to the S32. With its multitude of inputs and outputs plus its expanded connectivity options, the S32 is designed to deliver expansive connectivity possibilities. When used in conjunction with a complete X32 system, two S32 units can be linked together through the AES50 ports, allowing for up to 64 mic/line inputs and 32 balanced outputs. Also included are two optical ADAT ports and two AES-3 ports allowing for connectivity to your outboard devices plus MIDI I/O for lighting system and sound module control. Also featured in the S32 is a USB port for system updates via your computer.
- 32 Midas-designed, fully programmable mic preamps for audiophile sound quality
- 16 analog, servo-balanced XLR outputs
- AES50 network ports featuring Klark Teknik’s SuperMAC networking capability for low jitter and latency
- Up to 328’ (100m) networking capability via CAT5e cable (sold separately)
- Dual AES50 ports for cascading units; no merger or router required
- Dual ADAT outputs for use in splitter mode and stand-alone digital multicore applications
- Two AES-3 ports (AES/EBU), e.g. for directly connecting PA system controllers with digital inputs
- Mute-All-Inputs function for quietly patching any inputs on stage
- MIDI in / out for bi-directional communication between FOH console and on-stage MIDI devices
- USB connector for system updates via PC
- Planet Earth switching power supply for maximum flexibility (100 to 240V), noise-free audio, superior transient response, and low power consumption for energy saving
- High-quality components and rugged construction ensure long life
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.