Behringer NOX1010 DJ Pro Mixer
(including VAT @ 20%)
1 in stock
Can be delivered to you on: 21 May 13
Optional: 5 year warranty: £12.50
(Includes 60 day money back guarantee)
Free delivery available
- Behringer NOX1010 DJ Pro Mixer
- 5-Channel Mixer, Mix up to 14 Independent Signal Sources
- USB Connectivity
- Internal Effects Engine with 12 High Quality Digital Effects
- Premium Phono & Xenyx Mic Preamps
Behringer NOX1010 DJ Pro Mixer— A NOX1010 5-channel mixer that is ready for your input! The NOX1010 can manage up to 14 independent signal sources, including everything from line-level to mics to USB devices. Features include a dedicated mic channel with 2-band EQ, internal beat-syncable digital FX, and VCA-controlled faders with fader start, as well as outstanding phono and XENYX mic preamps. The NOX1010's enhanced monitoring section features a Split/Blend button.
Product Ref: 19433
Behringer NOX Series DJ Mixers are built to connect directly to your computer and take your music straight into the digital realm. In an instant, these mixers allow you to record and play any digital music file with your PC or Mac computer without the need for any special drivers! Plus Behringer have included the infinium "contact-free" VCA Crossfader, legendary XENYX mic and premium-grade phono preamps, and beat-syncable FX for years of flawless performance.
No Media Boundaries
Like the DJ mixers that started it all, the NOX Series offer RCA inputs for your turntables, tape decks and CD players. They also feature mic inputs with our exceptional XENYX mic preamps for announcements, an impromptu rap, or any other vocal nuance. But unlike the DJ mixers of yesteryear, NOX Series mixers include USB connectivity so you can access your MP3 library or digitize your own creative mix, directly via your computer. If it can be clicked, spun or spoken, the NOX Series can mix it!
A useful and powerful addition to NOX Series mixers is the internal effects engine. This processor offers 12 high-quality digital effects that can be assigned to the microphone, channel 1 or 2, crossfader A or B, or the main mix. Each effect has several parameters that can be adjusted to suit your purpose. In general, the TAP button is used to beat-sync the effect to the tempo of the music by pressing it in rhythm. The Intensity fader usually controls the wet/dry mix of the effect (how much is blended with the unaffected signal). The Frequency knob can have various assignments. In beat-sync mode (engaged by tapping the rhythm with the Tap button), it will determine the tempo multiple. It can also adjust the rate on its own, if beat-sync is not engaged or not available.
The NOX1010 provides superb tone control, thanks to a 3-band EQ and full-kill filters, Gain control and precise level meter per channel. All NOX Series mixers feature extensive headphone monitoring and cueing options.
When you hook up a NOX Series DJ mixer with USB connectivity, you're adding the ultimate modern touches to your rig at a price that will leave you with money left over for lots more tunes. The superior build quality and rugged components used in these mixers mean they will serve you well for years to come. Drop in at your nearest Behringer dealer and find out why so many DJs are making musical magic with Beringer.
- Premium 5-channel club DJ mixer for the most demanding turntablist, remixer and digital DJ
- 45-mm infinium "contact-free" optical crossfader with adjustable tension and fader curve for years of use
- Beat-syncable FX section with 2 parameter controls assignable to Mic, 1, 2, 3, 4 or Master
- Built-in USB interface for recording and playback of any digital music file. Works with your PC or Mac computer - no setup or drivers required
- 3-band EQ with full-kill filters plus 8-element level meters with peak hold function per channel
- Premium phono and XENYX mic preamps for superior detail and ultimate "punch"
- 5 dual line and USB inputs, 3 phono/line plus 2 mic/line inputs
- VCA-controlled faders with selectable fader start for utmost reliability and noise-free performance
- Sophisticated headphone monitoring and cueing section with split cue function
- Extensive XLR Master, Record and Booth outputs
- "Planet Earth" power supply for maximum flexibility (100 - 240 V ), noise-free audio, superior transient response, energy saving
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Audio Inputs:
- Mic in 40 dB gain, XLR, electronically balanced
- Phono in 40 dB gain, RCA, unbalanced
- Line in 0 dB gain, RCA, unbalanced
- Aux/CD in 0 dB gain, RCA, unbalanced
- Audio Outputs:
- Main out B 21 dBu max, RCA, unbalanced
- Booth/Amp 21 dBu max, RCA, unbalanced
- Record out 21 dBu max, RCA, unbalanced
- Phones out max. 400 mW @ 1 kHz into 75 Ohm
- Crossfader: infnium optical crossfader
- Stereo low: +6 / -31 dB @ 50 Hz
- Stereo mid: (1) +6 / -20 dB @ 1.2 kHz
- Stereo high: +6 / -20 dB @ 10 kHz
- Mic low: ±12 dB @ 50 Hz
- Mic high: ±12 dB @ 12 kHz
- Audio Stereo In/Out
- Connector Type B
- Converter 16-bit
- Sample rate 44.1 / 48 kHz
- Digital Effects Processor:
- DSP 24-bit Freescale
- A/D - D/A converter: 24-bit Delta-Sigma
- Signal-to-noise ratio: >88 dB
- Crosstalk: >80 dB
- Distortion (THD): <0.04 @ 1 kHz
- Frequency response: 10 Hz - 80 kHz (+0/-3 dB)
- Input gain adjustment: 46 dB
- Mains voltage: 100-240 V , 50/60 Hz
- Power consumption: max. 20 W
- Fuse: T 1A H 250 V
- Mains connection: Standard IEC receptacle
- Dimensions: (H x W x D) 108 x 483 x 191 mm
You may also be interested in ...
|Behringer DJX900 Pro USB DJ Mixer||£184.00|
Tell a friend about...
Behringer NOX1010 DJ Pro Mixer
Simply enter your friend's name, e-mail address and optionally a message, and we'll send them an e-mail telling them about Behringer NOX1010 DJ Pro Mixer
|Optional Message to friend|
The product price includes a one year warranty and 14 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 14 days to 60 days (terms apply after 14 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back after 5 years if the policy has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within mainland UK, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.