Behringer MIC500USB Tube Ultragain Preamplifier
Behringer MIC500USB Tube Ultragain PreamplifierDetails
Product Ref: 88932View Full Description
Spend another £194.31 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Intuitive Preamp Settings
With 16 unique voices within preamp mode, users can find their perfect settings for use with vocals, acoustic and electric guitars, bass guitars, keyboards and many more. The controls available are neutral, warm, warm and limiter, and limiter. Natural provides a more clean, natural sound whilst warm adds warmer tones associated with analog signals and vacuum tubes. The warm and limiter setting is ideal for adding more warmth with higher volumes. Finally, the limiter setting adds density and a continuous output level for notes below clipping level.
Perfect for both studio and live applications, the MIC500USB provides users with a multitude of controls including switches for +48V phantom power, 20 dB pad, phase reverse and limiter plus a vintage-style gain and output knob. Monitoring is made easy with a precise 8-segment LED metre and the preamplifier can even be used as a professional direct injection box for incredible signal integrity.
- High-end pre-amplification for all microphone, instrument & line-level sources
- Specifically designed for studio-grade condenser microphones
- Perfectly matches studio, live & hard disk recording setup
- Flexible preamp modeling
- Choose between 16 preamp voicings designed for electric & acoustic guitars, keyboards, bass guitars, drums, vocals & more
- Integrated USB/audio inerface connects directly to computer
- Powerful phones output with level control & direct monitor select
- Hand-selected 12AX7 vacuum tube with UTC technology
- Outstanding signal transparency when used as high-end DI box
- Sophisticated output limiter
- Dedicated low cut filter eliminates unwanted noise such as floor rumble
- +48V phantom power, phase reverse switch & 20 dB pad
- Highly accurate 8-segment LED level metre
- Balanced inputs & outputs on 1/4'' TRS & XLR connectors
- Type: 1 x XLR (Mic), 1 x 1/4'' TRS (Line), 1 x 1/4'' TRS (Hi-Z), 2 Channels From USB
- Input Impedance: Mic In: 3kΩ Balanced / 1.5kΩ Unbalanced, Instrument In: 800kΩ
- Maximum Input Level: Mic: +1 dBu / Line: +22 dBu, Hi-Z: +12 dBu Pad
- Phantom Power: +48V Switchable, Mic Input
- Type: 1 x 1/4'' TRS Direct Output, 1 x 1/4'' TRS Stereo Headphone Output, 2 Channels to USB
- Output Impedance: Direct Out: 480Ω Balanced / 240Ω Unbalanced, Headphone Out: 24Ω Min
- Maximum Output Level: +22 dBu Direct Output, +22 dBu Headphone Output
- Gain: Variable (+26 dB to +60 dB)
- Output: Variable (-∞ to +20 dB)
- Preamp Mode Control: Selection Of Various Premp Models For Microphone & Instruments
- 20 dB Pad: Level Attenuation (20 dB)
- +48V: +48V Phantom Power
- Low Cut: High-Pass Filter (Cut-Off Frequency 90Hz)
- Phase Reverse: Phase Reverse (180°)
- Direct Monitor: Headphone Mono Mix Of Mic/Hi-Z Preamp Out & Line In
- Input Level LEDs: -24, -18, -12, -6, 0, +6, +12, Clip (dB)
- System Data
- Signal-To-Noise Ratio: 90 dB, A-Weighted @ -20 dBu Input Level
- Frequency Response (Headphones Out, Direct Monitor): 10Hz - 71kHz (+0 /-3 dB)(Mic Input), 10Hz - 71kHz (+0 /-3 dB)(Hi-Z Input), 10Hz - 65kHz (+0 / -3 dB)(Line Input)
- Computer Bus Connectivity
- Type: USB 2.0 Type B
- Power Supply
- Voltage: 12v DC, 1000 mA Power Adapter
- Power Consumption: 7W
- Weight: 700 g
- Height: 62 mm
- Width: 135 mm
- Depth: 132 mm
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.